The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Denise said:

no, of course no but let's be positive... a lot of people are in love with britney now, I have 2 friends that didnt like britney at all and yesterday they were crying and crying and they appreciate her a lot.. we have to be positive and we should be happy that they didnt put britney in a bad shape to get revenge on her

crying and crying? because the movie sucked so bad? i can only imagine this "movie" letting people feel emotion if they are too stupid to recognize how terrible this blank crap was. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movie was really really bad. I was constantly skipping forward, especially the first part was unbearable.

I was sure they would go the 'For The Record' route, they didn't have legit information, they didn't have well structured script.

She was portrayed as an immature little girl who got rich and that's all that mattered. The laughing and the ''y'all'' were horrible.

They focused only in relationships, got facts wrong.

They didn't show why Britney became huge, they didn't show talent in any form, they didn't show the public being in her side. They didn't show her hard work.

They didn't show any of her iconic ideas, and really 'The snake was my fave performance' when she only says that she wouldn't do it again over and over in her interviews?!

They didn't portray her as a mother at all.

They didn't show how she came back musically, suddenly she won awards for POM? They didn't show how she got healthy and strong? The c-ship was the miracle and oh look Britney is back? They didn't show how she improved over the years her performing skills and mostly her confidence to get where she is today. Just a 2015 vegas scene with the crowd loving Britney and she coming back to say goodbye, sth that has never happened?

They hadn't made their research, they didn't have inside information and they shouldn't make this film because of this.

On the other hand, the breakdown part was ironically the good part of the movie mostly because most of it was public.

The actress did a horrible job in the first part, she was annoying BUT  she showed that she is a good actress in the breakdown, there she did an amazing job.

The fault wasn't hers, clearly the director messed up everything and gave those instructions to the actors that did the best out of it.

There was no good light and love letter to Britney. They showed her as immature, hungry for *** and only able to come back because of the c-ship.

The good thing is that we all know who Britney is and nothing can change the beauty she is sharing all those years non stop!:kiss:

8 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

crying and crying? because the movie sucked so bad? i can only imagine this "movie" letting people feel emotion if they are too stupid to recognize how terrible this blank crap was. 

1. Better you should be a better person and dont talk lik about persons that you don't know personally and 2. Yes, crying, especially when she was crying on the street, was painful

3 minutes ago, The Dream said:

The movie was really really bad. I was constantly skipping forward, especially the first part was unbearable.

I was sure they would go the 'For The Record' route, they didn't have legit information, they didn't have well structured script.

She was portrayed as an immature little girl who got rich and that's all that mattered. The laughing and the ''y'all'' were horrible.

They focused only in relationships, got facts wrong.

They didn't show why Britney became huge, they didn't show talent in any form, they didn't show the public being in her side. They didn't show her hard work.

They didn't show any of her iconic ideas, and really 'The snake was my fave performance' when she only says that she wouldn't do it again over and over in her interviews?!

They didn't portray her as a mother at all.

They didn't show how she came back musically, suddenly she won awards for POM? They didn't show how she got healthy and strong? The c-ship was the miracle and oh look Britney is back? They didn't show how she improved over the years her performing skills and mostly her confidence to get where she is today. Just a 2015 vegas scene with the crowd loving Britney and she coming back to say goodbye, sth that has never happened?

They hadn't made their research, they didn't have inside information and they shouldn't make this film because of this.

On the other hand, the breakdown part was ironically the good part of the movie mostly because most of it was public.

The actress did a horrible job in the first part, she was annoying BUT  she showed that she is a good actress in the breakdown, there she did an amazing job.

The fault wasn't hers, clearly the director messed up everything and gave those instructions to the actors that did the best out of it.

There was no good light and love letter to Britney. They showed her as immature, hungry for *** and only able to come back because of the c-ship.

The good thing is that we all know who Britney is and nothing can change the beauty she is sharing all those years non stop!:kiss:

I think they cut a lot of scenes in the last minute... natasha said that reg jonas will be on the movie, that one of her favourite performances was the one with the snake... I think they cut a lot

Lol ********* fans are complaining for lifetime made KFed hotter than Justin:eeek::haha: but he certainly was:shameless: the fact that KFed got the fame of being a gold digger and a ********* doesn't exclude the fact that he was physically more attractive than justin.:uknowit:

And the actor is even more attractive than KFed:bigtime: Daddy.:lollistare:

31 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

********* maybe is mad over how he was projected and look what I found

Anyway in early 00's is in doubt who would win, he is an insufferable narcissist that no matter how famous, successful and respected his career is today he still is not near over the iconic who is britney for the popular culture, Get over. Every day it becomes clearer that his main mission in life was to destroy Britney image he had a damn complex that when he was in that relationship he felt like a shadow next to her because despite being in a  famous teenage band her stardom eclipsed him, so that he took a grudge and decided to take revenge, the good thing is that lately he has been exposed as the real ******* he is.

Ya must havr watched a different movie than I did. Because the one I saw showed a cheesy. Possisive guy actually msde me feel for him at some points.

Just now, secondgeneration said:

Ya must havr watched a different movie than I did. Because the one I saw showed a cheesy. Possisive guy actually msde me feel for him at some points.

I didn't see the movie but most of the comments I read on social media and here as well say he was projected as a jerk and an ******* something that would do him enough honor what he really is.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

I didn't see the movie but most of the comments I read on social media and here as well say he was projected as a jerk and an ******* something that would do him enough honor what he really is.

giphy.gif

For maybe 1 scene. But really judge for yourself., really should never takr whats on social media as gospel. Besides thise people propbably don't like him anyway.  He could cure cancef and solve the  worlds hunger problem and to some die hards he would be an ***.

That's just  an opinion if someone who is open minded enough to see both sides  and continue to be a fan of both.

14 minutes ago, secondgeneration said:

He is an ego maniac, thats why he is in music. For real.

He is hugely talented but he did it for the fame.

Britney is very talented as well, but she did it for the music and perfomance.

Its crazy how they are a like but for different reasons,

He wants to date someone who is not as big as him, because he wants to be the star.

Britney wants to be with someone not as big as her, because she wants to be normal in her personal life.

That was offensively bad to be honest.

That metaphor she did ''it's like a water slide you know? It's fun but it's scary and You can't get off till you hit the bottom''

was so embarrassing. And not for Britney -for the actress! She totally missed the mark yet thinks she's channeling her. 

She acted like a moron - definitely not like Britney.

Archived