Britney Spears, new Studio Album and Tour in 2017?

IconicShow

Britney Spears, new Studio Album and Tour in 2017?

Has Britney Spears been working on a new album? While representatives are keeping tight-lipped, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumors that the singer is finally returning to the recording studio working on a what might be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, rumors of Britney Spears working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “She’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

World Tour To Follow New Album?

Britney Spears is rumoured to be planning a worldwide tour at the end of 2018. When contacted, a representative had no information on a new album, or any of the singer’s future plans. This isn’t the first time in recent memory reports have surfaced about Britney Spears recording sessions. Fans will be anxiously awaiting...

Do you think Britney Spears will pick up right where he left off and deliver another excellent album? Have you heard any rumors about the new album? Let us know!!

nintchdbpict000263513735.jpg?w=601&strip

http://en.mediamass.net/people/britney-spears/new-album.html

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DerpySloth said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up it probably won't happen ... :sickofu:

I agree, I think it's all speculation as to what shes going to do with Vegas, a tour or Album shes already confirmed shes been recording again.

I've learned not to get my hopes up on anything with Britney, it's better that way.

536d05674eaa82fd24b2cd2590d48793.jpg

Just now, Electro World said:

Lowkey wish she would quit smoking though :(

I know back during the ITZ era she talked about how Madonna was talking with her about not smoking.

Britney also said she wanted to cut back if she wanted to be on stage and perform the way she really wanted to.

A la Pretty Girls, over a decade later "Some things don't change"

spears-smoking.jpgBritney-Spears2.jpg

Archived