B10: Quality vs. Quantity

celebration2009

What would you rather have as B10?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DISCLAIMER: I don't think Britney shoud give up on Glory. If she picks the right 3rd single (Liar or Love Me Down - If I'm Dancing if she wants to take risks) and promotes it hard (radio deals and being in the YouTube homepage would help), she can easily save the era.

Spoiler

Pre-recorded vocals, a new cover and booklet, iTunes and Spotify ads, ads in stores and stuff like that would also help.

Back to the topic: I choose quality because Britney is 18 years into her carrer. She has nothing to prove and she should grow as an artist instead of trying to appeal to trends in a desperate way.

EDIT: I know she can have both! This is just hypothetical.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She has nothing to prove and she should grow as an artist

She still has several things to prve

but to answer the question

I want deep stuff from her (writtem BY her, in her natural mood ring-ish tone (non nasal))

she really shines on stuff like that so to see hergo even further out of hercomfrot zome would be cool

3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It's always possible to have both but for that to happen we would need som drastic changers (new label, new image, new performances, new everything).

Hide contents

Mimi and Madge showed us you can have quality and sucess if you work hard and have a good plan.

81e76c9259854dddcd0413a90b38abb0.jpgconfessionsonadancefloor.jpg

More photoshop? Omg mariah looks like bleachonce:lostney:

Guest $elfish

I like the artsy Fartsy direction she took for glory but sometimes I miss her nasal voice and I really don't want britney to flop ( It doesn't flop because she's not being generic it's that her team and record label are putting 0 effort in promoting the albums and making people notice Britney)

So I guess we'll have another Glory Jean  era which nobody will ever hear about and everyone will think that Britney's last song was Work ***** meanwhile only Exhale will enjoy another round of midtempos inspired by Selena Gomez with awkward choreos to be performed only on POM while lip syncing unsynchronized  :bpo: 

Yay I guess :zoomzoom:

39 minutes ago, now.watch.me said:

She needs a generic era so the record label believes in her again, invests in music videos and she remains relevant to the general public. She can always go back to making great music, but we need a generic album full of party and *** songs.

So Britney-FF/Glory?

Just now, alexdaily said:

So I guess we'll have another Glory Jean  era which nobody will ever hear about and everyone will think that Britney's last song was Work ***** meanwhile only Exhale will enjoy another round of midtempos inspired by Selena Gomez with awkward choreos to be performed only on POM while lip syncing unsynchronized  :bpo: 

Yay I guess :zoomzoom:

Crying+tho.gif

I vote for Glory and ITZ experimentation mixed with Blackout and FF cohesiveness and hard hitting beats. Songs written by Britney. Don't mind Max Martin but he needs to being his best. DJ feature and rap hook feature (G-Eazy and Missy) before 

Maybe her team try some new marketing strategies. There's a lot of cheap ways to reach alot of people. PLAN OUT THE ERA BEFORE STARTING IT 

Archived