Vile disgusting kunt Moby makes tasteless attack on Britney.

Queen Kalinda

22 hours ago, borogroves said:

this definitely wasn't meant as an evil comment. Moby clearly loves Britney and respects her and just thought Britney is stronger now to be able to handle such a joke. don't turn everyone into an enemy of Britney :byebitch:

If you respect someone, you wouldn't post such a thing even if it's meant to be a joke...  :squintney:

Plus this head shaving thing has gotten really old. It's time for something new and original. Tasteful jokes >>> :queenriri:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, borogroves said:

this definitely wasn't meant as an evil comment. Moby clearly loves Britney and respects her and just thought Britney is stronger now to be able to handle such a joke. don't turn everyone into an enemy of Britney :byebitch:

he doesnt love britney though lol i remember after in the zone, he was on leno i think and he was asked about working with britney and he said something along the lines of "oh i just wanted the paycheck." not a fan of his.

On 18.2.2017 at 4:45 AM, IconicShow said:

Britney should do a TBT or FBF in response to Moby getting his *** handed to him by Eminem at the VMA's.

Looking like a PAB in the audience.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2011/may/31/moby-britney-spears-pop-music

Moby says Britney Spears 'isn't music'

It seems, however, that their working relationship has soured somewhat. Earlier this month Moby, while trying to defend her to The Quietus, ended up calling her "a broken-down shell of a human being" and in a new interview with Spinner he claims her songs, and those of the majority of current chart pop, are "fun, but I don't think of it as music". He goes on: "It's manufactured. I appreciate it as a pop culture phenomenon and some of the songs I like if I hear them in a shopping mall or something, but it doesn't function as music for me."

Christina be like...giphy.gif

in ha 5$ DIY outfit! 

Archived