Vile disgusting kunt Moby makes tasteless attack on Britney.

Queen Kalinda

Britney should do a TBT or FBF in response to Moby getting his *** handed to him by Eminem at the VMA's.

Looking like a PAB in the audience.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2011/may/31/moby-britney-spears-pop-music

Moby says Britney Spears 'isn't music'

It seems, however, that their working relationship has soured somewhat. Earlier this month Moby, while trying to defend her to The Quietus, ended up calling her "a broken-down shell of a human being" and in a new interview with Spinner he claims her songs, and those of the majority of current chart pop, are "fun, but I don't think of it as music". He goes on: "It's manufactured. I appreciate it as a pop culture phenomenon and some of the songs I like if I hear them in a shopping mall or something, but it doesn't function as music for me."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Her CAREER is her legacy NOT her personal life. It was just unfortunate that her personal life was so public. Her breakdown is common among people with mental illness its just hers was worsened/heightned because it was in the public eye. I wish people would stop claiming her breakdown as an 'iconic era' of her life. It's not iconic its a sad moment that thankfully is in the past.

unfortunately, her breakdown is remembered as just as significant as her career. 

I agree with the manufactured pop thing he said because lbr Britney's only albums with some artistic input are ITZ, Glory and maybe Blackout

Anyway, what he said was wrong but still, what Katy said was worse, she literally thinks a person's breakdown is something you can joke about and not to be taken seriously, this was just a tasteless joke

9 hours ago, button said:

so you all lash out on Katy perry for making the joke and give this dude a pass? mysoginistic bunch of hypocrites :kiss:

mte.

britney-everytimeatkvh.gif

How disgusting that some make excuses and defend someone making such cruel tasteless "jokes" about this kind of things.  hypocrites.

Those who seem to be okay with that, then i hope someone makes fun out of your saddest and most terrible time of your life since it's "okay" with you.

2 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

I agree with the manufactured pop thing he said because lbr Britney's only albums with some artistic input are ITZ, Glory and maybe Blackout

Anyway, what he said was wrong but still, what Katy said was worse, she literally thinks a person's breakdown is something you can joke about and not to be taken seriously, this was just a tasteless joke

I genuinely don't understand how they're different...they're both taking the piss out of the worst time of her life.

3 hours ago, CaliSky said:

unfortunately, her breakdown is remembered as just as significant as her career. 

No one is saying anyone is going to forget but why does that mean people are excused from showing any common decency? It's not just about Britney it's about anyone being mocked all the time for going through an awful time in their life. Do you ever see people taking the piss of Robert Downey Jr's **** addiction and hard times? Nope.

You guys are so... pff haha. Both Katy's and Moby's comments can be considered disrespectful, weither they were intentionally disrespectful or not. Katy Perry has always shown she likes Britney, Moby on the other hand has done nothing but shading her. So what he produced a song for her. Dont be naive. It got him money and/or his opinion on her changed.  Moby's comment or "joke" comes from a disrespectul place, Katy probably didnt realise that what she said coulve been considered a diss and im not even sure if it even was a bad thing to say. She always shown she liked Brit. Moby is a hateful little turd. Smartass.

Archived