Vile disgusting kunt Moby makes tasteless attack on Britney.

Queen Kalinda

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If he hated Britney, he wouldn't have produced Early Mornin' for her years ago.

you must be joking. he got a check from the biggest popstar of the early 2000s for that.

You think Perry hates Britney? why is there a distinction between yall's treatment for perry and this guy? i think it's funny because it's literally the same thing :blaughing:

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If he hated Britney, he wouldn't have produced Early Mornin' for her years ago.

yea he did that YEARS ago, but afterwards all he does is talk bad about her

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2011/may/31/moby-britney-spears-pop-music

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a318568/moby-britney-spears-is-really-broken/

http://popdirt.com/moby-speaks-about-britney-spears-collaboration/23305/

you can produce a song for someone and not like them 

i'm sorry, but all you people that take stuff like this to the heart, need to really get over it. first of all, it didn't happen to you. second of all, the person you look up to, britney, will never live this breakdown down, this is one of her defining moments. no moment of britney's will ever be as big is this one. there has never been a celebrity that melted down in such a way, so she will never be over this in her career. it's time all of you learn to accept that this is simply just a part of her legacy, and will always be. offense is never given, but always taken. 

Just now, CaliSky said:

i'm sorry, but all you people that take stuff like this to the heart, need to really get over it. first of all, it didn't happen to you. second of all, the person you look up to, britney, will never live this breakdown down, this is one of her defining moments. no moment of britney's will ever be as big is this one. there has never been a celebrity that melted down in such a way, so she will never be over this in her career. it's time all of you learn to accept that this is simply just a part of her legacy, and will always be. offense is never given, but always taken. 

No one is saying that britney's breakdown should be erased form the face of the earth or that no one should mentioned anymore, what is saying is that britney deserves respect as a human being in  first place and second like colleague, she is someone who always has been kind and respectful in her statements to many of those ******** in the industry and the only thing she receives is constant shades like if she were a sack of punch  besides is weird that artists that who claim to be activists of different social issues and do statements against bullying are constantly mocking over that episode of Britney,  the only thing they do is  give an wrong message to the society, saying that mocking of  mental problems is cool, allowed and that you can get away with it, so they are sending a confused, BAD and divided message the same time.
:byebitch:

50 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

It is not a legacy! Its a TRAGEDY! :byebitch:

1 hour ago, CaliSky said:

Her CAREER is her legacy NOT her personal life. It was just unfortunate that her personal life was so public. Her breakdown is common among people with mental illness its just hers was worsened/heightned because it was in the public eye. I wish people would stop claiming her breakdown as an 'iconic era' of her life. It's not iconic its a sad moment that thankfully is in the past.

Wtf there is no difference between this and Kitkat, anyone excusing his comments are a joke. He has made his dislike/distaste of her known through previous interviews, he is a pretentious wanker who is a sell-out, happy to work with her when she's popular and get a nice check but when she's not as popular anymore happy to trash her and oh suddenly her music is not 'real music' :tiffeyeroll: I really cannot stand arrogant, pretentious f--kwits like this, if he doesn't like her music fine but get the f--k over yourself.

Archived