2008ney is basically ITZney

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, are you being serious? 2008ney was robotic, has absolutely no voice on anything, and everything was scripted (yeah, she's been scripted ever since that, but 2008 was the most scripted time). No interviews, no personality, anything. You can't post one video and say she was like 2004, when every other video shows something else. It's been a process, and that was the beginning. However, you're being delusional, big time.Β 

4 hours ago, I am Max. said:

LMAO, are you being serious? 2008ney was robotic, has absolutely no voice on anything, and everything was scripted (yeah, she's been scripted ever since that, but 2008 was the most scripted time). No interviews, no personality, anything. You can't post one video and say she was like 2004, when every other video shows something else. It's been a process, and that was the beginning. However, you're being delusional, big time.Β 

I'm talking about this specific video. Chill out girl.Β :cigney:

And by the way: For the Record was recorded in 2008 and don't tell me that she was robotic there or had no personality.

Archived