For the Love of the God, other interview (the 6th interview in 24 hours) lol

Denise

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

She seems so nice, though. And obviously she respects Britney a lot. Let's not make big deal about it, it's just a TV movie :)

It's scary to see this get so much promo and realise so many people will watch it. The producers literally don't have any official sources, they have no idea what really happened and 99% based the story on the stories, tabloids reports, media, rumors, etc. And now people will believe that. If this portrays her in any disgusting way, aka just "confirming" the rumors, Britney is doomed. We should make a big deal about it. It's not just a movie.

2 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

It's scary to see this get so much promo and realise so many people will watch it. The producers literally don't have any official sources, they have no idea what really happened and 99% based the story on the stories, tabloids reports, media, rumors, etc. And now people will believe that. If this portrays her in any disgusting way, aka just "confirming" the rumors, Britney is doomed. We should make a big deal about it. It's not just a movie.

Did you not watch any of the ten million interviews? They said it shows Britney is a strong person 

33 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

I think that people believe what they want to believe. Same goes with any kind of article on the internet that says something bad/untrue about Britney and there are plenty of those, as we all know. But you just can't do nothing about it. Yeah, the producers probably based the whole movie on rumors etc, but like I said - it's a TV movie, not something that will be in cinemas. Most of the people who aren't fans probably won't even watch it.

I think the actresses seems pretty nice and respectful towards Britney, so there's at least that.

8 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Of course they are gonna say that. It probably is the message. But stupid people are going to watch and they can't see the deeper message. 

Then they are stupid and their opinion shouldn't matter. 

Its not gonna do any damage if anything It may make ppl look into britney who dont know her 

Archived