Britney working with Donkeyboy?

Maleficent8989

2 hours ago, borogroves said:

you guys hating on Calvin Harris just because he has become huge and popular. generic? of course his music would have a sense of his personal style - even Britney music has some kind of a distinctive Britney feel (i don't see you calling them generic) :byebitch: 

But it actually is generic? :mhmsureny: Do you even know what generic means? It's literally like 90% of other songs that do well with GP, his songs sound all alike, and it's either slowly evolving or it's evolving with other songs. I'm not hating on him, I like him and his music, but let's be real here, he isn't a ******* Picasso of music. He makes the music for it to be popular, not for the artistic benefit. :staysalty:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, borogroves said:

you guys hating on Calvin Harris just because he has become huge and popular. generic? of course his music would have a sense of his personal style - even Britney music has some kind of a distinctive Britney feel (i don't see you calling them generic) :byebitch: 

Its annoying n cheap not bcuz it has a distinctive feel to it u are wrong :plzexplain:

Archived