Live on E! Covers Britney's Breakdown(video)

jokobish

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

She had to go through a public mental breakdown for the media to be respectful with her. I wish they would have respected her back in the day. 

:otears:

Kinda what happened with Michael. He was such in a bad light, until he died. Then he became (again) the King he once was for the media. It's so frustrating, the media and all the bad people took his life away, and then they started recognizing him again. Thanks God Britney didn't have the same end. 

I liked what they said and I liked that the guy in the middle didn't talk too much. He's always kinda shady towards Britney but today he sort of realzed his comments wouldn't be valuable at all with such situation.

Love the British girl too, she's always stanning for Britney every time they talk about her.

And Jason, I do remember seeing him hanging with Britney's friends at that time. I just didn't get that part of "there's nothing I could do ther", like was he trying to help her or something?

36 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

I liked what they said and I liked that the guy in the middle didn't talk too much. He's always kinda shady towards Britney but today he sort of realzed his comments wouldn't be valuable at all with such situation.

Love the British girl too, she's always stanning for Britney every time they talk about her.

And Jason, I do remember seeing him hanging with Britney's friends at that time. I just didn't get that part of "there's nothing I could do ther", like was he trying to help her or something?

Yeah Jason's comments confused me idk what he was getting at

Archived