X17 ARCHIVE VIDEOS: 10 years ago...

BRING THE NOISE

I became a stan in 2007 (thanks to internet and fansites I could follow her everyday). It was so hurtful seeing her so lost and people taking advantage of her depression and breakdown.
I'm so proud of her, she is literally a ROLE MODEL, how you can rock bottom and with the right help and people, have your LIFE back.

Let's celebrate that Britney is happy than EVER and has what she loves: her family and most important her SONS with her. 

GIF-Britney-Spears-cry-crying-emotional- 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I became a stan in 2007 (thanks to internet and fansites I could follow her everyday). It was so hurtful seeing her so lost and people taking advantage of her depression and breakdown.
I'm so proud of her, she is literally a ROLE MODEL, how you can rock bottom and with the right help and people, have your LIFE back.

Let's celebrate that Britney is happy than EVER and has what she loves: her family and most important her SONS with her. 

GIF-Britney-Spears-cry-crying-emotional- 

you are deplorable for even mentioning her bad times. **** this post and you! you're DISGUSTING in my opinion. Thank God Britney doesn't have to personally deal with nasty people like you!!!! If you went through this type of ordeal you would never want to relive. this post just brings it back to life. Leave Britney Alone!!!!!

giphy.gif

So awful :( I don't think I've seen that full thing before, obviously I would have seen parts on the news when it happened but not the full thing, so awful. Poor Britney, she really is SOOOOOOOOO strong to get through all that, amazing queen :)  Does anyone know if the footage where she says 'Because of you' to the paparazzi after it happens is online anywhere? I have never seen it before and I'm curious.

8 hours ago, Born2Die said:

you are deplorable for even mentioning her bad times. **** this post and you! you're DISGUSTING in my opinion. Thank God Britney doesn't have to personally deal with nasty people like you!!!! If you went through this type of ordeal you would never want to relive. this post just brings it back to life. Leave Britney Alone!!!!!

giphy.gif

ah? what is wrong with you?!:idkney: that's not the purpose of the thread. You get it all wrong.

2 hours ago, Cecig said:

She is right, Britney is more under control now than back then when she was fighting to get her freedom, is so sad and unfair

This the part that pisses me off with people like KitKat's comments, and I see a lot of people saying 'Britney is fine now who cares' and like OBVIOUSLY she is in such a better place and pretty much has everything back together but if she was completely fine as everyone says she wouldn't be in a c-ship, and you only have to watch an older interview before 2007 and then one today and such a change is obvious, like now she has pretty bad anxiety etc. and after something as traumatic as she went through people aren't really the same after because of anxiety and s--t and Britney probably takes meds. So for Kitkat just mocking and laughing about it when Britney is still under control the way she is makes me so mad. Callous *******. And yeah it's extremely upsetting she was sick of being so controlled and now she is even more so :wontcry:

9 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

What a disgusting and despicable job these excuses of "human beings" have, if hell even exists I hope they burn there 

These are not human beings :byebitch:

9 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

Yo también me hice como que re fan hace 10 años atrás, quiero llorarrrrrrrr :otears:

Yo desde Baby one more time, pero esta época fue para todos como una prueba de fuego :crying11:

Archived