Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Heroes who rescued Maddie talk about the incident for the first time


BritneyIsPurePerfection

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad she's okay. I can't imagine how scary it was for them. 

I had a cousin a few years ago, she was only 6 years old, my family and cousins rented a swimming pool (we do that here), and somehow my cousin fell from the tube she was holding but nobody saw her (most of them were in the shower, mothers were changing their kids' clothes etc. even her own mom!), I think she stayed underwater for about 10 minutes, when they got her out she was already blue, mouth open, tongue out,  and she wasn't breathing. 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I'm glad she's okay. I can't imagine how scary it was for them. 

I had a cousin a few years ago, she was only 6 years old, my family and cousins rented a swimming pool (we do that here), and somehow my cousin fell from the tube she was holding but nobody saw her (most of them were in the shower, mothers were changing their kids' clothes etc. even her own mom!), I think she stayed underwater for about 10 minutes, when they got her out she was already blue, mouth open, tongue out,  and she wasn't breathing. 

she didn't know how to swim? and was left unsupervised?

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

she didn't know how to swim? and was left unsupervised?

Her mother went to change her other daughter and I guess she just left her outside and thought she'd come for her when she finishes. Everybody else was worried about their own children they couldn't watch ANOTHER child that isn't theirs. The mom was blamed A LOT after the incident.

Link to comment
Just now, Mohd93 said:

Her mother went to change her other daughter and I guess she just left her outside and thought she'd come for her when she finishes. Everybody else was worried about their own children they couldn't watch ANOTHER child that isn't theirs. The mom was blamed A LOT after the incident.

that's so sad. kind reminds me of parents leaving their kids in the car

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

that's so sad. kind reminds me of parents leaving their kids in the car

Yea, it was a horrible day for everybody. She was their oldest daughter, so the mother thought of her as the "responsible" one who can take care of her sisters and be okay on her own, but she was only 6 so .. yea.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block