I shaved my hair today.

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

How is what he did crazy? :mhmsureny:

They did the same thing. shaved their heads. But because you like the video better it's cute? To "have fun" with Britney's darkest moment? :plzexplain:

He didn't put Britney's photo along side it and portray it as a sad, depressing moment, and you can tell he didn't do it just to have a "Britney" moment. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I'm not surprised. Exhalers are constantly shading one other, let alone stans from other artists :bey:

25 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

How is what he did crazy? :mhmsureny:

They did the same thing. shaved their heads. But because you like the video better it's cute? To "have fun" with Britney's darkest moment? :plzexplain:

Oh, i won't do any of the two, but if I had to pick which one is less crazy, i'd pick the second one. And it's not a shade, I just don't think op's approach is healthy. 

20 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

He literally used the hashtag "finally got my #britneyspears moment" :mhmsureny: :plzexplain:

But do you believe he did it to "honor" Britney or simply to have fun? I can accept someone remaking an iconic moment for fun, but I can't accept it this way sorry! As much as it's wrong to joke it's worse to be serious about it, portraying Britney and us fans as crazy. 

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But do you believe he did it to "honor" Britney or simply to have fun? I can accept someone remaking an iconic moment for fun, but I can't accept it this way sorry! As much as it's wrong to joke it's worse to be serious about it and portray Britney and us fans as crazy. 

So you can't accept someone paying tribute to Brit for shaving her head, but you can accept it when they do it for fun :ponderney:

OP is not portraying Britney as crazy. Everyone knows what happened, him posting the pic isn't gonna have the world shook thinking Britney is insane :beyfedup:

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

So you can't accept someone paying tribute to Brit for shaving her head, but you can accept it when they do it for fun :ponderney:

OP is not portraying Britney as crazy. Everyone knows what happened, him posting the pic isn't gonna have the world shook thinking Britney is insane :beyfedup:

But it will make people think Britney fans are.... While the other one at least has some kind of creativity in it! What'd you think if you see them on someone's profile? Which will you be  the most shocked about? 

I don't think this is the best way to 'celebrate' her, also as someone pointed out before is not a big deal if you're a man (is way more common for males) and it looks like you're making fun of her (because of the photo), i know you didn't mean to make it look like that (or at the least i hope so) cute how you think about her tho :) 

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But it will make people think Britney fans are.... While the other one at least has some kind of creativity in it! What'd you think if you see them on someone's profile? Which will you be  the most shocked about? 

I wouldn't think either of them are crazy tbh. Who cares if people think we're crazy? All fan bases are crazy about their favorite artist.

09f5c959b7f548d2748efcb1c980e8c7.gif

4 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I wouldn't think either of them are crazy tbh. Who cares if people think we're crazy? All fan bases are crazy about their favorite artist.

09f5c959b7f548d2748efcb1c980e8c7.gif

I also didn't mean to say it's a bad thing, art is crazy, but I got defensive I guess I'm sorry. What I meant to say was I thought the second person executed his feelings better and in a more tasteful manner. Obviously I won't be judging people about this either. 

Archived