Everytime

Gimme More

Piece of me

Womanizer

Circus

Till the world ends

Scream & Shout

Work *****

What an iconic Pop catalogue (She's probably the Pop star with the most memorable and iconic repertoire of singles after Michael Jackson and Madonna).

These are 17 songs that defined Spears career in the pop scene. So if you could Add 3 more to complete a Top 20 which songs would be of your choice? 

Should we add #1 hits "Hold it against me" and "3"?, should we take into account international / european hits "Born to make you happy", "Overprotected", "I'm not a girl not yet a woman" and "My prerogative" or should we rather consider US hits like "If u seek Amy",  "I wanna go", and "Make me"? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

3 cuz of 3 more songs:shameless:

HIAM

IUSA or IWG or MM (it's hard to choose only 3):sickofu:

I would asd these two:

- "3" since is one of her last major hits

- "I'm not a girl not yet a woman", while the song failed to chart in US (due to Radio ban), she still performed the song in Several American shows such as the "American music awards", there was a very popular parody of it, it was featured on the "Crossroads" film (which was a box office hit), the music video was popular on MTV and the song performed well in Europe and Australia, so despite its charting in US, I think many people would remember that song. 

I can't decide about the 3rd song. I'm between "Hold it against me" for being a #1 hit, and "Make me" for being her most recent lead single which she performed at VMAs and UK (so probably more people would recognize it easier than IUSA). 

I  wouldn't add "I wanna go" because it was very polarizing (big hit in US / didn't chart in UK). 

Archived