The Britney of the New Generation

redacted statement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, borogroves said:

I know. I wasn't arguing against your point. I'm just so sick of that ******* talentless pancake face being compared to Britney :byebitch:

I wasn't arguing either, I was just adding to it. :)

And asdkfkdkgkd :orangu: 

2 minutes ago, button said:

The Britney of this generation has to have talent, so definitely not Selena Gomez.

Beyonce is the Britney of this generation. :comingthru:

2 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Taylor Swift is the Britney of this generation as far as being on the radio constantly and pumping out hits and being a super famous young blonde pop star. But as we all know, her talent and performing skills aren't comparable to Britney's... :sipney:

I love Taylor because she doesn't follow trends. 1989 was pure pop perfection with no stupid EDM trends that so many artists like to hop on these days. Good answer!!!

TayTay approves this message!

giphy.gif

There's literally no one like her but I agree Selena is the closest one. She's Britney (sweet and humble, people shade her voice) and Demi is Xtina (annoying and self-centered, but with a nice voice, they flop tho).

Selena is a great dancer, even if some people here try to deny it:

I liked the Stars Dance era cause she focused more on dancing and giving good performances, like this one:

I wish she came back to dancing again. During the Revival era she said she wanted to focus on her voice and I was like 'gurl, your voice is sweet but weak'. That's the main difference between Britney and Selena: Britney actually can sing and has such a special voice.

Anyway, I believe I'm ranting lol I love Selena, and she's the only artist I could relate to Britney, but there's no one like Britney, that for sure. :mhm:

Just now, RobRocks said:

There's literally no one like her but I agree Selena is the closest one. She's Britney (sweet and humble, people shade her voice) and Demi is Xtina (annoying and self-centered, but with a nice voice, they flop tho).

I liked the Stars Dance era cause she focused more on dancing and giving good performances, like this one:

I wish she came back to dancing again. During the Revival era she said she wanted to focus on her voice and I was like 'gurl, your voice is sweet but weak'. That's the main difference between Britney and Selena: Britney actually can sing and has such a special voice.

Anyway, I believe I'm ranting lol I love Selena, and she's the only artist I could relate to Britney, but there's no one like Britney, that for sure. :mhm:

I LOVE Selena BUT SHE IT´S SACRILEGIOUS TO COMPARE HER TO BRITNEY!

Definitely not. She's the least talented and most disposable act out there now. Britney blew up the second she hit the scene and she's a visual artist. It's like a bigger version of Lady Gaga's peak. Selena cannot dance and yes unfortunately I've seen a few of her performances, she can't sing or even whisper on key, her music is just a lesser version of superior artists, her music videos are unremarkable, and she has no charisma or stage presence. She's also fake nice. Britney is genuinely kind. Anyone who slams BLM to defend Taylor Swift is gross. There is no Britney of this generation because the new pop stars are simply too interested in being celebrities and they don't have any talent for the most part. Ari is talented but she's lack strong visuals and iconic performances. Selena is a lesser Hilary Duff who desperately wants to be Rihanna/Britney in music and Jennifer Aniston in acting. 

6 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

I LOVE Selena BUT SHE IT´S SACRILEGIOUS TO COMPARE HER TO BRITNEY!

hahaha I was just trying to defend her. She can make a good performance when she wants. Of course it has anything to do with Britney, it's just I feel she's very inspired by our queen, that's why she's the only artist I could compare to Britney.

Also, Cheryl Cole dances a lot. I believe she could be a great Britney 2.0 :mhm:

4 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

hahaha I was just trying to defend her. She can make a good performance when she wants. Of course it has anything to do with Britney, it's just I feel she's very inspired by our queen, that's why she's the only artist I could compare to Britney.

Also, Cheryl Cole dances a lot. I believe she could be a great Britney 2.0 :mhm:

Britney was very inspired by Whitney but I wouldn´t dare compare the two.

Selena´s performances are good in their own way and she is probably one of the better female artistas out their right now but she is not a first rate pop star.  She is at most a B class artiste.

6 minutes ago, borogroves said:

thank you. it kinda pisses me off to see this comparison, Selena is one of the most talentless artist out there today if not the most talentless one

Same. I grew up with Britney and I've been a fan from the beginning. They're nothing alike. I know Britney's questioned artistically a lot more than I would like but I don't like seeing these comparisons. Britney's a legend in pop music. 

22 hours ago, RobRocks said:

giphy.gif

Archived