Celebrating 10 more years of BRITNEY ******* SPEARS!!!

Million Billion

Well guys, today's marks 10 years of that horrible day in 2007, I thought it would be cool if we let Britney know how proud we were/are of her for being such a strong human being. :tifftear:

Can you imagine?  10 ******* years, there were times when I thought she couldn't make it and 10 years later she's done 2 world tours, 5 top 3 albums, worldwide hits, and one of the most successful residencies in Vegas,  but the most important thing, she's alive and so much better. :crying1:

I posted this on my Facebook and I thought, what if we make the #ProudOfBritney hashtag viral to let her know we were at her worst and we are still here. :lessons:

I know she and her incompetent team get me frustrated but overall that's nothing compared to these issues. In memory of her darkest days and in honor of her strength let's make this viral so we can let the world know how great she's come from that time. 

#ProudOfBritney :brit: 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived