Here's A Video Of Britney Spears Jamming Out To Dr. Dre And Snoop Dogg's "Nothin' But a G Thang"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, A.D. said:

Love Angel Music Baby is one of the greatest pop albums of all-time. Gwen's ability to shift into a more radio-friendly sound whilst maintaining her "punk rock" attitude was legendary :gobaby:

Omg yes, I love this album and Gwen so much, she's a music icon and a fashion icon at the same time :gobaby: I wish she was as big as she was at the time, she's one of my faves :gobaby:

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I feel like you might hate me for what I'm about to say but I kinda broke up with her when The Sweet Escape came out because she tried too hard to recapture the same sound from LAMB :forkit:

No it's fine sis, I get what you're saying and it's true, but I still loves ha :queenriri: And btw, did you listen to TIWTTFL? :queenriri:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Of course I did, it was one of this decade's best pop albums and a HUGE improvement over TSE. Not that TSE was bad, the singles were MAJOR bops but the rest was too bland and repetitive :queenriri:

Slay me, sis, that's how I feel too :queenriri: Although, from TIWTTFL, I dislike the singles and I can't believe she chose those over songs like You're my Favorite :orangu:

Gangsta *****, gangsta ice, gangsta whip
Gangsta clothes, gangsta money, gangsta shows
Gangsta purse, gangsta shoes, gangsta verse
We the ******* that the gangstas thirst
Gangsta song, gangsta brawn, gangsta thong
Huh, we the ******* that the gangstas on
Gangsta bottle, gangsta trees
Gangsta *****,  gangsta brit and gangsta sam 

Keri-Hilson.gif

Gangsta *****, gangsta ice, gangsta whip
Gangsta clothes, gangsta money, gangsta shows
Gangsta purse, gangsta shoes, gangsta verse
We the ******* that the gangstas thirst
Gangsta song, gangsta brawn, gangsta thong
Huh, we the ******* that the gangstas on
Gangsta bottle, gangsta trees
Gangsta *****,  gangsta brit and gangsta sam...Keri-Hilson.gif

5 hours ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

Don't come at me with that 'she's too big now she's too thin' line, but I'm getting kinda worried, her face is almost (note: I said almost!) haggard, she should treat herself to a brownie or something. (Not sorry for having an opinion)

You know what? Normally I would say that you're over exaggerating but Everytime I see her face- this time for instance, I did think- wow she's so skinny. Well acatully think that all the time cuz she really is. 

Ps, do you remember when they asked her a few months ago if she prefers cake or salad and she said salad? That was a shocker. I bet she eats really healthy such as veggies (which you can always see in her dressing room) and she probably has a bite of the naughty stuff. 

Archived