Here's A Video Of Britney Spears Jamming Out To Dr. Dre And Snoop Dogg's "Nothin' But a G Thang"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, LUxEM said:

Why does her face look better here than when she goes on  red carpet sometimes...and i actually like the dark eye makeup :meltdown: Makes no sense.

Makes a lot of sense, lightning my darling...its that simple:verycool:

She is so damn cute! i love this woman more and more each day :giggleney:

SPEARZ IN DA HOOD [2017]

"Having failed to win any nominations at the 2017 Grammys and having just suffered her lowest selling album ever, pop star legend Britney Spears, decided to revamp her music output in a big way. Inspired by the likes of her good friends G Eazy, Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaj - all of whom Britney had already collaborated with in the past  - Britney left her record label RCA and signed to Universal Records. In Summer 2017, Spears released her most shocking lead single to date - a rap song called "Read My Lips" featuring the outrageous lyrics, "Don't want your tongue in my mouth, take it down south, lick me out, make my pu$$y so wet, I'm on heat, don't forget..." The single broke records for being the most streamed song in 24 hours with 14 million global streams, as fans and foes alike raced to hear what Spears had come up with.  The following album, "Lick My Lips" went on to receive rave reviews from Rolling Stone, NME and Spin. The album debuted at #1 on the BB charts and stayed there for 12 weeks - giving Spears here biggest selling album since  2004's Greatest Hits set. One Spears fan commented, "Nobody thought Britney could take on Kanye West and win, but she did! The Princess of Pop is now the Queen of Rap and I can't wait to see her add iconic new songs like "Pu$$y Feeder" and "Juicy Jenny" to her Vegas show. I hope she doesn't place them either side of Everytime because they might clash a little." The album is predicted to win big at the 2018 Grammys. 

:selenerz:

Archived