Sam seem a like a sweet guy

itsjosiebitch

Sam seems like a sweet guy. He cooks for her and keeps things private for the most part. He basically helps people for a living- he's a trainer. He seems like a chill guy who likes to keep most stuff private besides his job- model and trainer. Gen makes Britney happy. And yet.... I just don't like this relationship he was with Britney. I don't know if it's because of his age; he's a little younger than me. Idk if it's because I just don't like models- idk why tho. 

What do you think? 

I guess it's nice that it's nice for them to have someone in their life even though they both don't have any plans or desires to take things to the next level.  Although Britney probably wouldn't mind having hair babies in the future lmao. 

Also, I guess it's nice that he probably makes herb confident and makes her want to "look good for you good for you"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but I thought you were talking about Sam Lufti when I saw the thread, and I was ready to drag you.

But, yeah. I mean, he's a young adult, he will try to do everything to make her feel comfortable if he really wants to be with her. But I don't think this will last, they will enjoy every moment of the relationship but then they will move on to  their own projects and stuff.

I'm in support of any relationship where both people are happy, so I support their relationship if they are both happy. Shakira is in a successful relationship with her footballer husband who is 10 years younger than her so age shouldn't be an issue. People need to keep in mind that a lot of women work in the 21st century so the usual dynamic of guys being older than women (in heterosexual relationships) has changed.

3 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I don't know why but I thought you were talking about Sam Lufti when I saw the thread, and I was ready to drag you.

But, yeah. I mean, he's a young adult, he will try to do everything to make her feel comfortable if he really wants to be with her. But I don't think this will last, they will enjoy every moment of the relationship but then they will move on to  their own projects and stuff.

:gloria: omfg

i think they will split but she will have his babies 

3 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

I'm in support of any relationship where both people are happy, so I support their relationship if they are both happy. Shakira is in a successful relationship with her footballer husband who is 10 years younger than her so age shouldn't be an issue. People need to keep in mind that a lot of women work in the 21st century so the usual dynamic of guys being older than women (in heterosexual relationships) has changed.

True age is not an issue. It really shouldn't be in 2017. Okay actually maybe I don't like this relationship because he is too pretty and Britney is too but she doesn't care about looking perfect 24/7

3 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

True age is not an issue. It really shouldn't be in 2017. Okay actually maybe I don't like this relationship because he is too pretty and Britney is too but she doesn't care about looking perfect 24/7

Well they do say opposites attract :verycool: so yeah :yay:

Archived