Britney can do an immigration ban theme video for next single featuring Sam Asghari

popprison

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Herumbra said:

That's actually a nice idea? Why can't britney be politcal?

no one would take her seriously and the diss would be strong

sure, weird how ******* katy perry can be political, but britney has constructed a negative image in that regards

she's an entertainer. she shouldn't meddle with politics, at least not something beyond subtle jabs and actions,

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

no one would take her seriously and the diss would be strong

sure, weird how ******* katy perry can be political, but britney has constructed a negative image in that regards

she's an entertainer. she shouldn't meddle with politics, at least not something beyond subtle jabs and actions,

Well i kinda see the oposite happening since everybody likes to bash Trump, they would praise her.
Wouldn't it be good for her image to make a deep and smart statement with her music once in a while?

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

Saw the title of the thread and thought to myself omg it must be a mess inside :orangu:

The fact people actually agree with OP! :weusay:

Just now, Spearsfan said:

That is a very sensitive topic right now. Music is suppose to bring ppl together, not tear them apart. 

No.

Anyways there is no third single so CYM isn't gonna ever happen. Maybe in 10 years when Vegas ends and she tours. It will probably only 30 seconds in a medley though. 

Like CYM is a new interlude in POM? :queenflopga: 

Entertainers need to stay out of politics!!

It's called entertainment for a reason, because it's entertaining! Politics are not! They're serious and it's something we have to deal with on a daily basis, entertainment is something we use for an escape. Leave it at that!

Archived