What are Britney's most forgotten songs?

Urbanney

I'm not talking songs that are unpopular (like a lot on BOMT), but ones that are just plain forgotten about. First one that comes to mind for me is "Rock Me In." For being a relatively recent Britney song, I don't remember ever seeing it even mentioned on Exhale for anything. 

What are some other forgotten Britney songs? 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Outta this world. I just love the song and I think I am the only one who mention it here :wendycry:

2 minutes ago, Livinginthesin said:

THATS MY FUUUUUU**NG JAAAAAAM BEEETCH. When i feel a little uptempo and urbaney, i listen outta this world and think about my great, passionate love life that doesn't even exist

It is the most beautiful song ever doen by Britney imo:mybodyisready:

i think people forget about '' sugarfall''  ( love the song, it is so sweet and very fresh). And '' Don't cry'' , idk why the fans don't mention this song, the vocals are full britney and it's pretty good, one of my favorites from britneyjoan.

- Sugarfall
-Don't Cry
-State of grace (great one)
-quicksand...maybe, i've never seen a post or someone mention the song

14 minutes ago, Livinginthesin said:

i think people forget about '' sugarfall''  ( love the song, it is so sweet and very fresh). And '' Don't cry'' , idk why the fans don't mention this song, the vocals are full britney and it's pretty good, one of my favorites from britneyjoan.

- Sugarfall
-Don't Cry
-State of grace (great one)
-quicksand...maybe, i've never seen a post or someone mention the song

OMG YES! I absolutely love Don't Cry... I always mention it here. It's one of my most played too. 

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I never see anyone mention awesome songs like these:

I'll Never Stop Loving You

I'm So Curious

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door

Let Me Be

The Answer

Girls and Boys

Chaotic

I've Just Begun

Why Should I Be Sad

Lace and Leather

Seal It With a Kiss

Let Me Be is her most underrated song, it's such a great track but people forget about it/over look it! 

Also I see a lot of hate for Lace And Leather on here which I don't get! It's actually one of my all time fave tracks from Britney! 

In terms of songs like The Answer/Chaotic/Girls And Boys I hope one day they do a compilation of her rare songs aka her international bonuses/b-sides and of course I want and unreleased compilation someday too! 

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I never see anyone mention awesome songs like these:

I'll Never Stop Loving You

I'm So Curious

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door

Let Me Be

The Answer

Girls and Boys

Chaotic

I've Just Begun

Why Should I Be Sad

Lace and Leather