Katy's comments were discussed on "The Talk"

Finkypop the 3rd

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're really ignorant aren't they? 

Who else is famous for "having a public meltdown" AND "shaving their head" other than Britney? 

I can't with people actually defending her. It's seems like being insensitive and careless about other people is the new thing that makes you cool and accepted. Sensitivity, kindness, and being a good person suddenly turned into a negative thing like being politically correct or ******/*****.. what world do we live? So now I have to be the bad guy for people to like me? That's why Trump won the election I guess. 

I can not with these whores defending katy perry what she said it was wrong and of course malicious, is not the first time that katy comes for  britney she has done  for a long time but no one has noticed her ways  even when britney is going to release something she usually has tried to boycott her so she has bad feels over brit and with that comment all she does is  promote that making fun of mental illnesses is well and is accepted BUT it isn't and is part of the stigmatization and lack of education on the other hand why all these ******* think britney is a punch sack that can endure all the blows and shades constantly without any kind of feeling she is a ******* human for  God! all these ******* are set of bunch bought media whose opinions are sold to the agent who can pay more fortunately most people have given that these media have ZERO credibility in what they say and they are also a group of people without education and any kind of sensibility towards others,  britney is one of the sweetest people that doesnt usually shades anyone and respects her peers I dont understand why she has to be constantly attacked and it is like exist a general policy against the image of britney and is allowed is always to shade her and defending whoever attacks her yesterday was watching CNN en Español and the idiot who took to discuss it was to defending katy saying she had already surpassed britney's success and what she said was a bold response and her comment wasn't rude and even shaid that what britney should do is make fun of herself so everyone would stop to attacking her with that topic since she was the one who exposed herself in 2007 and she has  never  been  opened about the issue or  activist of mental illness unlike katy and other star that are activist on many social issues and so basically the shade britney again and said a lots of **** that i wanted to smash my TV, that's why i dont believe in karma anymore there are too much good people be lacerated day to day and everything remains the same for ages.

1 hour ago, lirebelde said:

the idiot who took to discuss it was to defending katy saying she had already surpassed britney's success and what she said was a bold response and her comment wasn't rude and even shaid that what britney should do is make fun of herself so everyone would stop to attacking her with that topic since she was the one who exposed herself in 2007 and she has  never  been  opened about the issue or  activist of mental illness unlike katy and other star that are activist on many social issues 

Don't you just wanna slap the ignorance and delusion out of these people? 

1. How exactly did Katy surpass Britney's success? Because Britney's not in her prime and not as famous as she was that makes people like Katy Perry more successful? History cannot be undone. There's no hope for these idiots, they will remain delusional and stupid. 

2. Whether Britney chooses to laugh at herself or not is her business and that douche has no right to say what she should do according to his ****** up opinion. She doesn't need to laugh at herself, she's the one who went through that ****, she's the only one that really knows how it feels. 

3. She doesn't need to be an activist to deserve any type of respect. JUST GIVE HER RESPECT. 

36 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Don't you just wanna slap the ignorance and delusion out of these people? 

1. How exactly did Katy surpass Britney's success? Because Britney's not in her prime and not as famous as she was that makes people like Katy Perry more successful? History cannot be undone. There's no hope for these idiots, they will remain delusional and stupid. 

2. Whether Britney chooses to laugh at herself or not is her business and that douche has no right to say what she should do according to his ****** up opinion. She doesn't need to laugh at herself, she's the one who went through that ****, she's the only one that really knows how it feels. 

3. She doesn't need to be an activist to deserve any type of respect. JUST GIVE HER RESPECT. 

Exactly! But these ******** are always selling smoke when they have to give an opinion about britney they usually put her in an unfavorable way and  there no way that katy perry  is more sucessufl than britney measuring in terms of long career
britney has a  bigger impact in the popular culture that basic perra just could wish, that idiot started to speak over that katy has had done the SB and me was like:  ***** please that performance in 10 years is not going to be anything compared to what today is britney's snake performance or the kiss with madonna just to put some example, second i agree with you in everything britney doesn't have to give explanations about  her issues but she deserves respect like any other human being and in the same way she gives to another ones I never have heard britney shading katy meanwhile katy looks obsessed with britney's breakdown is no the first time she throw a dart about it.   I honestly think that most of these media jornalist are biased  against britney or there is some hidden sabotage against her that nobody notices.

15 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Katy Petty is obsessed with Britney and her meltdown, why else would she mention it so damn much :beyfedup:

I pray her album flops hard. Her music has sucked since Teenage Dream & she can't keep her messy mouth shut. Your time is up Petty :begone:

She has a weird fixation with Britney's life. Someday she's going to fake a "much worse tragedy " than 2007ney. :byebitch:

3 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

They're really ignorant aren't they? 

Who else is famous for "having a public meltdown" AND "shaving their head" other than Britney? 

I can't with people actually defending her. It's seems like being insensitive and careless about other people is the new thing that makes you cool and accepted. Sensitivity, kindness, and being a good person suddenly turned into a negative thing like being politically correct or ******/*****.. what world do we live? So now I have to be the bad guy for people to like me? That's why Trump won the election I guess. 

I was thinking THIS exactly. Is it a new trend to be this stupid? Disrespectful? :byebitch:Like seriouesly WTF with this world :(

PS: Remain kind, and a good guy. :mhm:

Katy's performance was boring and lame and these ladies clearly have no taste if their praising it :byebitch: . What other pop star has shaved their head whilst having a mental breakdown? ZERO. Would she have made this comment if 2007ney never happened? NO. it's insensitive and rude and Britney doesn't deserve it. 

3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Katy's performance was boring and lame and these ladies clearly have no taste if their praising it :byebitch: . What other pop star has shaved their head whilst having a mental breakdown? ZERO. Would she have made this comment if 2007ney never happened? NO. it's insensitive and rude and Britney doesn't deserve it. 

She's mad cause even at Britney's lowest moment in her life, she is STILL more iconic than anything Katy will ever do. :nynod:

40 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

And no one will care!
tumblr_mml4kaO7HG1s9zno7o1_1280.gif

38 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

33 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

She's mad cause even at Britney's lowest moment in her life, she is STILL more iconic than anything Katy will ever do. :nynod:

I'm just going to take my comfy seat, have cup of coffee and let KARMA do the magic.:truthtea::forkit:

Archived