This Week 10 Years Ago, Everything Changed

Nando.

Feb. 11, 2007

After a night of partying at Tenjune, Britney arrives at Club One in the Meatpacking District with a a couple of friends… where she strips naked and swaps clothes with the club’s dancers.

Feb. 12, 2007

Britney flies from Manhattan to Miami and checks into the Four Seasons with her sons. The hotel staff noticed she seemed “overwhelmed” and even though she’d originally planned to stay a week, “something happened” causing her to leave after a day.

Feb. 13, 2007

Britney’s former personal assistant Felicia Culotta writes a letter to a gossip blog stating: “There’s just so much you can do to help a person… I know that we (as in her family and nearest and dearest - all of whom are not on the payroll anymore) are doing everything in our power to get help for Britney.

Feb. 14, 2007

Britney flies on a private jet from Miami to Antigua where she checks into rehab at Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Centre… and checks out less than 24 hours later.

Feb. 16, 2007

Shortly before 11AM, a frantic Britney is the final passenger to board an American Airlines flight from Miami to LA, where she sits alone in coach. On the verge of tears, Britney tells an agent: “I’ve got to get on this plane to get home to my kids.

After arriving in LA, Britney visits Esther’s Haircutting Studio in Tarzana. Despite it being closed, the owner opens it up for Britney, who requests to have her head shaved. When the owner refuses, Britney takes an electric shaver and does it herself. When she leaves the salon, paparazzi ask her why she did it - she responds: “Because of you.

Afterwards, Britney heads to Body & Soul Tattoo in Sherman Oaks where she gets tattoos of a black-white-and-pink cross on her lower hip and red-and-pink lips on her wrist. When an employee asks her why she shaved her head, Britney responds: “I don’t want anyone touching me. I’m tired of everybody touching me.

Feb. 17, 2007

A distraught Britney attempts to get a room at the Mondrian Hotel with only a scrap of paper with half a credit card number scrawled on it. When denied, she reportedly says: “Nobody wants me anymore.” She’s later seen shaving her legs and drinking by the hotel pool and asks fellow guests to trade bathing suits and pose for pictures with her as if they’re her friends.

Feb. 18, 2007

Britney debuts a blonde wig while attending a birthday party at The Roxy. She leaves shortly after arriving, though, after the DJ starts playing …Baby One More Time, and then heads to the Beverly Hills Hotel Polo Lounge.

Feb. 20, 2007

Britney checks into Promises treatment center in Malibu… and checks out less than a day later.

Feb. 21, 2007

Britney visits a lawyer in LA - the same one who represented Mel Gibson in his 2006 DUI case.

Later that night, Britney visits Kevin Federline’s house in the Valley. After buzzing the intercom three times with no response, an angry Britney stops at a gas station nearby and attacks a photographer’s SUV with an umbrella.

Later that year she apologizes for the incident, claiming it was for a movie role.”

Feb. 22, 2007

Britney checks into rehab for a third time, spending nearly a month at Promises before checking out in late March.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this almost had me it tears!! I forgot about the hotel incident and posing with random ppl. I remember being so scared for her!! When she got taken away in an ambulance I thought to myself I hope she doesn't die I'll cry forever!!! So sad!!  :crying1:I think being close to her in age and  to see her go through that and how she's come out on top better than EVER!! It makes STAN hard no matter what happens. She's Britney ******* Spears and I love her!! :thirsty: Britney we've got your back!! Damn Katy Perry and her shitty music can pound sand!! 

The current Britney and the 2007 Britney are like totally different people. I've never been able to picture them as the same person, because there are more differences than similarities between these two periods of her life, it's like the Sun and the Moon. I'm glad she's how she is right now, I couldn't ask for more considering we almost lost her 10 years ago... EVERYONE should respect her because of what she went through, but sadly there's still close-minded people that need to make fun of her because they think it's cool. I hope they never have to go through such pain.

Britney is the strongest, kindest and sweetiest celebrity that has ever existed. :crying1: She deserves nothing but love.

10 minutes ago, Daxx said:

The current Britney and the 2007 Britney are like totally different people. I've never been able to picture them as the same person, because there are more differences than similarities between these two periods of her life, it's like the Sun and the Moon. I'm glad she's how she is right now, I couldn't ask for more considering we almost lost her 10 years ago... EVERYONE should respect her because of what she went through, but sadly there's still close-minded people that need to make fun of her because they think it's cool. I hope they never have to go through such pain.

Britney is the strongest, kindest and sweetiest celebrity that has ever existed. :crying1: She deserves nothing but love.

Holding back tears reading that!

Archived