This Week 10 Years Ago, Everything Changed

Nando.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Nando. said:

Feb. 17, 2007

A distraught Britney attempts to get a room at the Mondrian Hotel with only a scrap of paper with half a credit card number scrawled on it. When denied, she reportedly says: “Nobody wants me anymore.” She’s later seen shaving her legs and drinking by the hotel pool and asks fellow guests to trade bathing suits and pose for pictures with her as if they’re her friends.

I had no clue about the swapping clothes with random people. She must have been so lonely and hurting at this time :crying11:

A distraught Britney attempts to get a room at the Mondrian Hotel with only a scrap of paper with half a credit card number scrawled on it. When denied, she reportedly says: “Nobody wants me anymore.” She’s later seen shaving her legs and drinking by the hotel pool and asks fellow guests to trade bathing suits and pose for pictures with her as if they’re her friends.

is this true?

That Mondrian Hotel- story is so false and rude. Ok, she was LOST! But that is obviously a story some celeb mag ran with. Those women she pose with is pictured tanning with her and I think one of them has been seen with her at other times. Plus, that is her bikini she wore it a lot back in 2007- 2008. 

And she never said the Umbrella- incident was for a movie. She posted a letter and obviously poked fun at all the attention of that happening by saying she rehearsed for a movie role.

This is one of the saddest things i've read about her...oh man, i wish i was there, to support her and listen to her...to make her feel like...you know, a normal human again, she needed that. :meltdown:

I was right there with her at my lowest point but Britney and I didn't get there on our own. Our families and the people who depended on us to make money started to take everything away once we started growing up. The people who knew which buttons to press did so and caused us to follow the wrong path so that we would end up in their trap. Will we ever be free? I don't know but I sure hope so.

3 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

That Mondrian Hotel- story is so false and rude. Ok, she was LOST! But that is obviously a story some celeb mag ran with. Those women she pose with is pictured tanning with her and I think one of them has been seen with her at other times. Plus, that is her bikini she wore it a lot back in 2007- 2008. 

And she never said the Umbrella- incident was for a movie. She posted a letter and obviously poked fun at all the attention of that happening by saying she rehearsed for a movie role.

I choose to believe you. Thank you.:bpout:

Archived