Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Shady stuff


mental mystic

Recommended Posts

Alright so, as we all know, some really mysterious/spooky stuff has happened in Britney's life. I don't think it's wrong that we discuss it and I think she would want her fans to be digging for answers. I think she's tried to put out clues about stuff that she's gone through, and any Britney fan who knows details about her stuff knows some messed up stuff has gone on behind doors.

Back when she was making Original Doll without her execs knowing, she was totally using Rebellion to give people some insight into what was going on with her. "You might not believe it, but trust me this is true, you fall for their poison, and become part of their crew, I'm in a rebellion and I'm up against the truth", and like singing about not selling her soul. 

Absolutely everything about her breakdown days, Adnan Ghalib, her still standing conservatorship, FF behaviour, her "condition" being "top secret, able to cause damage", she can perform but too "unstable" to make her own decisions, even Jason Trawick was a little shady, I don't know, I really don't know, .

I don't believe in "the illuminati" but I do believe there are very rich/powerful execs, that were (and maybe still are?) controlling and exploiting her. Going beyond just her creative control and music. 

I find it peculiar that she made a music video as "Eyes Wide Shut" theme. If you guys don't know about the movie, this doctor (Tom Cruise) happens to find his way into some shady *** underground society party/ritual, where a bunch of rich, powerful people ******** exploit actresses/models/etc and have control over their lives in exchange for their fame. It shows that this society completely manipulates and controls media too.

Anyways. Who knows. Her life is just such a big mystery. I genuinely don't think she would be making Eyes Wide Shut themed music videos and songs like Rebellion and Mona Lisa if she didn't want her fans to  be asking questions. 

Also please don't downvote me I'm just a worried and concerned fan looking for answers

Link to comment
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show business is really dirty and the music industry is really dark.I don't believe in conspiracies but it's easy to see that the music industry treats people like they are cash cows.Lots of workers in the industry make millions from one person (the artist) who is often manipulated and pushed to the limits and sometimes they try to put the world upon his/her shoulders.Especially young pop stars are treated somehow like puppets they must have a certain image,sing certain songs and most of the times they are not allowed to do things that they really like.If you combine this with the press,the fame,the pressure about charts and selling it's an extremely difficult situation for one to handle.I don't believe the illuminaty mess but sure the music industry capitalizes souls and there is a lot of dirt.

And of course a lot of singers,actors,models etc have slept their way to the top.

Link to comment

yea she was definitely exploited when she was younger (and still today) but the thing that creeps me out the most is the conservatorship and why is it still going on? she's able to work, like you said, but can't legally be in charge of her own money that she works for??? the people around her creep me out too 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

so, is our fault :weirdmeout:

Sorry Brit :meltdown:

Honestly this stuff just makes me think. We as fans should just be thankful she's still alive, still putting out music, performing even, and she still seems happy. There's a lot of stuff we don't know, and when it comes down to it, her fame and numbers and charts shouldn't matter to us. That stuff is shady. It's so easy to take for granted where she is right now. :( 

Link to comment

Its not just britney, lady Gaga was ***** by a producer in her early days, keshas ongoing legal battle etc and theres always been rumours certain managers and higher ups wont take anyone on unless they do ****** "favours". Im prii sure there was an actor that said there used to be hollywood parties were young talented kids would be ******** groomed by execs and stuff

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, MM said:

she's able to work, like you said, but can't legally be in charge of her own money that she works for??? the people around her creep me out too 

She's living the life of multimillionaire, she's not hungry.She can have whatever she wants whenever she wants,go shopping,go on vacations etc.Let's not act like they locked her up in a cage and give her a dollar per day.I guess it's a way of making sure she doesn't take drugs or drink alcohol.They just check her expenditures.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

She's living the life of multimillionaire, she's not hungry.She can have whatever she wants whenever she wants,go shopping,go on vacations etc.Let's not act like they locked her up in a cage and give her a dollar per day.I guess it's a way of making sure she doesn't take drugs or drink alcohol.They just check her expenditures.

yes she's allowed to do that now bc she's used to it. when the c-ship began, you saw in for the record she said she was sad. obviously things are better now, but i'm talking about why people still are profiting from the conservatorship? she can do many things sure, but legally she has no rights as she is deemed incompetent. like how?? how is she incompetent? bc she may have had mental heath struggles (allegedly) doesn't make someone incompetent bc many people have mental health struggles. 

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, MM said:

yes she's allowed to do that now bc she's used to it. when the c-ship began, you saw in for the record she said she was sad. obviously things are better now, but i'm talking about why people still are profiting from the conservatorship? she can do many things sure, but legally she has no rights as she is deemed incompetent. like how?? how is she incompetent? bc she may have had mental heath struggles (allegedly) doesn't make someone incompetent bc many people have mental health struggles. 

Even if the c-ship ends,there will always be people profiting from Britney and from every other star.This is the way the industry works.I believe she is not even allowed to retire if she wants to.Britney doesn't want the pressure and I believe this is the main reason she's letting her albums and singles flop.She doesn't want the spotlight anymore and she seems happier and healthier than ever.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Even if the c-ship ends,there will always be people profiting from Britney and from every other star.This is the way the industry works.I believe she is not even allowed to retire if she wants to.Britney doesn't want the pressure and I believe this is the main reason she's letting her albums and singles flop.She doesn't want the spotlight anymore and she seems happier and healthier than ever.

yea people are going to be making money off of her but i don't think it's right to do it in this way. and you're 100% right about her not being able to retire. you can tell she wants out of the industry (even tho she seems to be enjoying making music again) but she hates the fame. i do hope the c-ship ends so she can live the life SHE wants bc with it still going on we don't know if anything is what she wants or what her conservators want (i just  don't see it ending unfortunately) 

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Its not just britney, lady Gaga was ***** by a producer in her early days, keshas ongoing legal battle etc and theres always been rumours certain managers and higher ups wont take anyone on unless they do ****** "favours". Im prii sure there was an actor that said there used to be hollywood parties were young talented kids would be ******** groomed by execs and stuff

Daley where tf have you been.  Where tf is the Daley news. Flop. 

Link to comment

Some things are VERY weird and creepy, Mona Lisa is creepy as it's basically her predicting her breakdown 'Now see everyone's watching as she starts to fall...now don't have a breakdown you will hit the freaking wall' then changed to 'They want her to breakdown and be a legend of the fall' is actually really creepy, it's a very haunting song. It's also creepy in Everytime how at the end the papz are rushing to photograph the ambulance, similar to what happened in 07. Also something I notice is in the Overprotected remix vid at the start when the TV shows and plays saying 'Britney Spears sank to new depths of depravity' is it meant to show her flashing herself? Like what happened when she went out with Paris, because that is a weird coincidence!

Back when she was making Original Doll without her execs knowing, she was totally using Rebellion to give people some insight into what was going on with her. "You might not believe it, but trust me this is true, you fall for their poison, and become part of their crew, I'm in a rebellion and I'm up against the truth", and like singing about not selling her soul.

Are they confirmed lyrics of Rebellion? And flop fan but did Britney alone write Rebellion? OMG I wish the whole thing would leak :snooptoya: 

Something else weird, I am a flop fan but I didn't realise that today was the 10 yr anniversary of head shaving...it's weird Katy mentioned it twice near the anniversary! I keep seeing people saying 'she's acting weird, she looks on the verge of her own breakdown'...I remember Amanda Bynes tweeted 'I am Britney Spears' during her breakdown, if Katy has a breakdown then I'm thinking something is UP! 

 

 

Link to comment

"You might not believe it, but trust me this is true, you fall for their poison, and become part of their crew, I'm in a rebellion and I'm up against the truth", 

 

you come to this music industry, you are full of hope and excitement ... they will tell you that you are next superstar... and you sign a deal ... and with this deal they own you ....

i was watching one document about N SYnc and despite the fact that they were n1 in charts and their album was doing amazing, they didnt receive much money ... 

5th harmony girls were talking about how hard it is to go by their harmonogram and how much stress it is ... 

I mean you maybe are superstar but you have to obey their rules ... britney was trying to be more herself and doing music she wanted to but probably they didnt let her... she was the biggest cow machine back than ... Rebellion is just about that ...

and Mona Lisa? I could imagine talk between her and her label... britney: I want to do what I want and do music what I want **** you. Label: No, you are our superstar, you will make music we want to and do what we want to you to do or we can manage that you will fall hard and nobody will ever want to work with you and media will bury you alive. you are living legend act like that or goodbye. your choice... and she made a choice.... she did Mona Lisa and everything went down...

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block