Britney promoted by WatchMojo's Youtube video

Million Billion

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

OMG that little girl in the beginning :shadelaugh: someone pls make a gif or something for this site, it so worth it :haha: 

P.S. Get that "Flop Social Media, But Get My Album" promo. Yas Queen :brit: 

Better than that "Pancake Promo" she had :crying1: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

I can't edit them for squared little emoticons, if someone can do it, do it :shameless:

OMG! What pancake promo? :idkney:

8 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

I can't edit them for squared little emoticons, if someone can do it, do it :shameless:

OMG! What pancake promo? :idkney:

1. Thank You and I love YOU :tiffanycries: 

and 2. I was at IHOP like months ago and they played "Make Me" while playing Throwback Thursday Jams, and it was the first time I heard it on radio too 

It worked cause I later listen to her album again. And ate 3 pancakes :giggleney: 

12 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

1. Thank You and I love YOU :tiffanycries: 

and 2. I was at IHOP like months ago and they played "Make Me" while playing Throwback Thursday Jams, and it was the first time I heard it on radio too 

It worked cause I later listen to her album again. And ate 3 pancakes :giggleney: 

How come Make me fits in the Throwback Thursday category when it is a current single? :idkney: only Brinni :otears:

Archived