Is Glory over?

55 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Glory era was already over even before it started:kidcries:

:meltdown:

Lol this is true, like we were the only ones who knew about Glory, there wasn't really exposure and the fans only did as much as possible but that's never enough, you need a lot of help from the GP to make hits... sadly no one is checking on Britney 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It died because of La Chapelle video mess… Katy Perry Rise same day on iTunes… then the photoshoot… no Make me in the setlist of BBMA. Sad cause with the right choices it could have been a cool era.

I can see a duet with Shakira on No Seas Cortes, a western video directed by Joseph Kahn for Liar, Mood Ring instead of Clumsy in the album, the La Chapelle photoshoot (likely connected to Godney considering the Make Me cover…)....... SAD !!!!!

Praying for B10 and Calvin Harris duet.

I was picky with what Glory songs I wanted as singles but at this point I just want another single!! I just wish they could do it properly. My fear is that when she underperforms, they lose their faith in Britney and the music, when really its their lack of strategic promo! If anything, Katy's new lead is expected to sell a few more thousand copies then make me (and thats with a performance during release week as opposed to make me which didn't have one). I just hope they have faith in Britney's ability to get a hit AS LONG AS THEY DO IT RIGHT. This means (1) good song, (2) amazing visuals, and (3) performances with a THEME! Get it right team Britney!

Don't worry! Greatest Hits and B in The Mix Vol. 3 coming next 2019!

B10 for 2022! The kids will be in their teens, they will spend less time together so expect a World Tour, lots of promo and lots of drama about her 2367th face change!!!

2022 will be huge! Can't wait! :unbelievableney:

8 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Glory died in September sis. :staysalty:

Glory died before the Billboard Music Awards when they moved make me

42 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

Don't worry! Greatest Hits and B in The Mix Vol. 3 coming next 2019!

B10 for 2022! The kids will be in their teens, they will spend less time together so expect a World Tour, lots of promo and lots of drama about her 2367th face change!!!

2022 will be huge! Can't wait! :unbelievableney:

Greatest hits had as many singles as each of the last two albums and better music videos 

Archived