what if Britney is the happiest when she is the least successful?

popprison

Or flopping for lack of better terms. Technically she is still very successful, financially. But in terms of charts, sales, views, popularity and so on, she's at the end of her own list when comparing all her other eras. But she seems to be happiest. Family time, post whatever on Instagram, weekend getaways and doesn't have to worry about tabloid rumors and media coverage--which I'm sure would stress someone out (Justin Bieber, President Trump, etc). 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could see her not wanting to be hassled by paps every moment of her life. Or even not wanting to be at every main industry event. But not even putting good energy into a show some nights or putting full effort into choreography? I can't understand why she'd want to be like that. And I also feel like other artists seem to promote a healthy amount without being all over the place. It's like her team thinks its either all or nothing when it doesn't have to be. 

Archived