New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

would make me be a hit if they used the original music video?

brit_wing

would make me be a hit if they used the original music video?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

I'm going to say no. Come @ me girls :queenriri:

SP had a great video + Tinashe, yet the response was still lukewarm.  I mean the original MM video was good, but we still got slutney in the Disney Limited Theatrical cut :queenriri:. People were still talking, and look where that ended up :byebitch:

Make Me was too slow for the GP to associate with Britney. That paired with G-Eazy only made things worse IMO.  It was a weak first single to celebrate the new era. Also, remember she was fighting against JT and Katy Perry at the time.

Forget about it. B10 will be a smasher.

Roses Are Forever ft. Mandy Moore and Hilary Duff produced by Max Martin:

Hilary: The words you said to me, they're so yesterday (so yesterday)

Mandy:  The crush  I had for you faded away (oooh baby crush on you)

Britney: Now you're asking me to stay; I will never

All 3: Boy you better know,  roses are forever

Britney: oh babennnn babennn

Mandy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hilary: Heyyyyyeah

58 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I'm going to say no. Come @ me girls :queenriri:

SP had a great video + Tinashe, yet the response was still lukewarm.  I mean the original MM video was good, but we still got slutney in the Disney Limited Theatrical cut :queenriri:. People were still talking, and look where that ended up :byebitch:

Make Me was too slow for the GP to associate with Britney. That paired with G-Eazy only made things worse IMO.  It was a weak first single to celebrate the new era. Also, remember she was fighting against JT and Katy Perry at the time.

Forget about it. B10 will be a smasher.

Roses Are Forever ft. Mandy Moore and Hilary Duff produced by Max Martin:

Hilary: The words you said to me, they're so yesterday (so yesterday)

Mandy:  The crush  I had for you faded away (oooh baby crush on you)

Britney: Now you're asking me to stay; I will never

All 3: Boy you better know,  roses are forever

Britney: oh babennnn babennn

Mandy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hilary: Heyyyyyeah

:giggleney:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bxnes said:

a video wouldn't increase its popularity

It would though. At least the amount of views would've boosted a little bit more its chart performance.

It would've not been #1 but it would've definitely peaked higher.

Also, even if it didn't make sense, redbodypaint-ney is something the world needed to see :crying1:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

No. People are used to overtly ****** music videos now anyways it wouldn't have even made a big splash in my opinion it would have just been a song with a good video like Slumber Party. Maybe it would have done a little bit better because the video would have replay value but again, look at Slumber Party. The video did well at first but the song still flopped HARD.

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would though. At least the amount of views would've boosted a little bit more its chart performance.

It would've not been #1 but it would've definitely peaked higher.

Also, even if it didn't make sense, redbodypaint-ney is something the world needed to see :crying1:

Agreed 100000% and I personally hope that the Make Me music video threads and outrage never dies.

It's a disgrace what happened after everything us stans have already gone through..... The majority of fans will not get over it, and that's a FACT. The disney video we got damaged her fan base and her image with the GP even more than it was before. After robotney during FF, then the Bertha Jam mess... the Make Me video NEEDED to be something overly spectacular WHICH WAS TEASED to us with all the leaked images from her own dancers and leaked video clips....and instead we got an insulting, low budget, giggling clapping mess. Just no:notatall: If they couldn't use the original material then they should have re-shot it properly.

Yes, I am still bitter about it as though it happened today :wannadie:

Archived