Is it worth it writing a letter to B's team?

OopsOverprotected

I mean we all have Britney's best interest in our minds. And although a lot of people hate on a lot of choices Britney's team makes, we still care & want the best for her. 
I think a lot of us have great ideas and concepts in our heads how her career could continue and what choices would be an advantage for her. Especially when it comes to promo and music videos.
Do you think it would be worth it to gather ideas and send an email to her team? Maybe they would be grateful for an honest feedback and constructive ideas. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sure we won't agree on the content of this letter. When I read some of the concepts and ideas some of the exhalers have I'm thinking there's no way I'm signing for that. You'll get a couple hundred signatures (if even)

Plus what if it's hurtfull towards Britney ? What if she's been making the decisions you criticize ? 

No, I'm not talking about Britney's personal decisions like her behaviour and stuff. That's all up to her & how she wants to portray herself in the media. I'm just talking about choices when it comes to music videos, singles, promo on radio or events Britney would benefit from. 

Is not worth it, people have been suggesting things to them and being open and honest about what they think, also the amount of e-mails they must get could be very big, and i honestly think they don't even bother to read, they must be so over reading 'hate' e-mails, dumb pointless suggestions (we know those exist and they are a LOT) and after ALL those years nothing changed. Good luck if you wanna try. :weusay:

5 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Is not worth it, people have been suggesting things to them and being open and honest about what they think, also the amount of e-mails they must get could be very big, and i honestly think they don't even bother to read, they must be so over reading 'hate' e-mails, dumb pointless suggestions (we know those exist and they are a LOT) and after ALL those years nothing changed. Good luck if you wanna try. :weusay:

That's so sad :( I don't want them to give up on Glory. At least ONE MORE single. I feel like Change Your Mind could be a MAJOR hit internationally. They need to do an AWESOME Slave4U themed music video where Britney looks and dances phenomenal (latin dance obvi) and they need to promote it all around the world, go to radio stations & stuff, do interviews.. oh damn this makes me crazy. 

9 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

That's so sad :( I don't want them to give up on Glory. At least ONE MORE single. I feel like Change Your Mind could be a MAJOR hit internationally. They need to do an AWESOME Slave4U themed music video where Britney looks and dances phenomenal (latin dance obvi) and they need to promote it all around the world, go to radio stations & stuff, do interviews.. oh damn this makes me crazy. 

Omg yasss, **** choreo, amazing outfits, sweaty bodies = change your mind mv.:meltdown:

I know how you feel and how much you want to help, its crazy to just wait for nothing and know how much potential she have but sometimes i think the fans forget that maybe she is the one who prefers to have a low key quality carer nowadays or that they dont have money to invest on her brand anymore.

We all have all the greatest ideas when it comes to promo, interviews, performances, acoustic performancs, music videos etc and we keep blaming her label or her team for not doing anything different or big, but probably she is the one to blame... The record label probably doesnt want to give a lot of money for an artist who doesnt want to do a lot of stuff and, believe me, her team would love to have her on top of the game.

So if she doesnt promote or perform a lot is not because her team or label didnt wanted or missed the chance, but because she doesnt want to or is not worth to invest on her and probably this will not change soon.

2 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

No, I'm not talking about Britney's personal decisions like her behaviour and stuff. That's all up to her & how she wants to portray herself in the media. I'm just talking about choices when it comes to music videos, singles, promo on radio or events Britney would benefit from. 

Yeah what if britney made those decisions ?

No that would be SO rude!!

Seriously you guys? Are we forgetting that Larry is the MASTERMIND behind her whole career? He staged the comeback, her transition into more adult music and handled every single era of hers minus blackout

I think he would already know every single thing in your letter. These are all britneys decisions, not her teams. She isn't a puppet of theirs and she hires them

It's her job to ask for high exposure. If she did, I'm sure Larry would put every other manager in the industry to shame

Archived