Just Luv Me - to turn things around

Guido

Guys, each time I'm having my napster player on and "JLM" comes on I realize again how amazing that song is. Brits voice is so soft and beautiful. The whole concept of the song makes it very nice to listen to it. It has lyrics with deeper meaning and it portrays the side of Britney she also shares on her instagram.

You know what I'd love to see even though it might never happen? That she makes a music video to JLM that shows her camera videos like the ones she posts on instagram. Her walking on her hands, her being goofy with her kids, her kids scaring her... just like a personal video that shows Britney how she really is. Not the *** selling, lip syncing, POM vixen on stage, but the goofy, funny, adorable and vulnerable Britney we know and can sense thanks to the way she decides to run her instagram account. 

I really think it could turn things around for her.

Then do one damn live acoustic performance of the song, maybe even without a live audience - just she at her home with a lil band, vanilla candles and her nightgown on.

I'm sooo there for it! :unbelievableney::jumpney::brit2016::yay::cutesybrit: I want the Britney from allt hose GIFS! :quirkney:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived