Remember how shocked we all were when this came out?

kasavas

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David. said:

those were the auditions tho, they were so fake

the real britney was the one from the live shows, so shy and saying phrases like "i thought it was great, congratulations"

the auditions are so scripted and edited 

No. She had ***** moments during the live shows as well

Just now, kasavas said:

No. She had ***** moments during the live shows as well

her ***** moments were calling kesha keesha 

she isnt a ***** and that isnt bad, those reactions were clearly scripted, they have proven multiple times how fake shows like xfactor are 

the live shows is how her real personality is and she probably doesnt like being mean 

39 minutes ago, David. said:

those were the auditions tho, they were so fake

the real britney was the one from the live shows, so shy and saying phrases like "i thought it was great, congratulations"

the auditions are so scripted and edited 

It's true they edit the hell out of the auditions, but I really believe Britney wanted to adopt this kind of bitchy attitude for the show, almost as if it was some kind of acting gig  for her rather than the musical aspect of it. Because it wasn't just one of the auditions, it was constant throughout all of them.

But I always blame Simon Cowell, because I did notice that after the promo interviews they did, and how he kept presenting these Britney clips and even talking about how she was even worse than him, she kinda shied away from this attitude she had at the beginning, so by the time the live shows started, we noticed a change in her personality. Maybe at the beginning she thought it was funny to be this character, or probably didn't even notice because out of all the thousands of auditions, there must've been lots of positive, normal, boring comments but never imagined they were gonna pick just the meanest, and didn't like the idea once she saw the trailers.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's true they edit the hell out of the auditions, but I really believe Britney wanted to adopt this kind of bitchy attitude for the show, almost as if it was some kind of acting gig  for her rather than the musical aspect of it. Because it wasn't just one of the auditions, it was constant throughout all of them.

But I always blame Simon Cowell, because I did notice that after the promo interviews they did, and how he kept presenting these Britney clips and even talking about how she was even worse than him, she kinda shied away from this attitude she had at the beginning, so by the time the live shows started, we noticed a change in her personality. Maybe at the beginning she thought it was funny to be this character, or probably didn't even notice because out of all the thousands of auditions, there must've been lots of positive, normal, boring comments but never imagined they were gonna pick just the meanest, and didn't like the idea once she saw the trailers.

i think they (producers, simon) wanted to make britney have a bitchy attitude 

that is why the first promo we got was the video where britney said a lot of bitchy phrases but as soon as live shows started she was nice again, i get what you say about watching lots of auditions but they really dont, producers are the ones who watch all of the auditions and then the judges watch the best and the worst of them picked by producers, they already know who is going to make it and who isnt, that is why i think her attitude in the auditions was fake and her attitude on live shows was the real one, cause live shows are a bit more real and obviously raw 

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's what these shows are about. They don't care about making good singers, the main characters are the judges. The contestants are just an excuse to debate and create the show. I guess the only good singers who came out from this type of shows are Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert, the rest is, meeh :tbh: 

2 hours ago, David. said:

her ***** moments were calling kesha keesha 

she isnt a ***** and that isnt bad, those reactions were clearly scripted, they have proven multiple times how fake shows like xfactor are 

the live shows is how her real personality is and she probably doesnt like being mean 

She did come for Simon a few times during the live shows, but she was always nice to the contestants :snapney:

That promo gave me so much life, I was really excited for that show :giggleney:

It's a shame that the actual thing was a complete mess, everything was edited and you could tell Britney was feeling uncomfortable most of the times. Anyway, even though she was not the best judge she was still the only good think about the season :brit:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She rooted so hard for Beatrice :rude2me:. I think Diamond deserved it more, and she even eliminated her, then came back :giggleney:

I'm still waiting for Carly's debut, it's about time  :mhm:

so weird to see khloe k looking like that

1 hour ago, David. said:

i think they (producers, simon) wanted to make britney have a bitchy attitude 

that is why the first promo we got was the video where britney said a lot of bitchy phrases but as soon as live shows started she was nice again, i get what you say about watching lots of auditions but they really dont, producers are the ones who watch all of the auditions and then the judges watch the best and the worst of them picked by producers, they already know who is going to make it and who isnt, that is why i think her attitude in the auditions was fake and her attitude on live shows was the real one, cause live shows are a bit more real and obviously raw 

Yeah I can see that happening. They can't do a show totally unscripted, or it would be a mess. Btw, I found this, never watched it til now, or I have blurred memories about someone mentioning.

1 minute ago, --- said:

so weird to see khloe k looking like that

what does she look like now? :plzexplain:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah I can see that happening. They can't do a show totally unscripted, or it would be a mess. Btw, I found this, never watched it til now, or I have blurred memories about someone mentioning.

what does she look like now? :plzexplain:

khloe-kardashian-plastic-surgery-before-

Archived