What we need

Black_Out

Does it bug you as a fan that Britney isnt candid enough? So many mysteries that we never get to know about, or could you care less? Im not sure if its all just her team, but I would feel so liberated and connected to her as a fan if she were more open. Thats why Blackout turned me into a stan. I think this is the major reason shes lost so much attention. Yall say its stuff like the desert performance, but if she explained why Id bet a million bucks she wouldnt have lost so many fans. I wish she could speak more honestly and with depth. We all crave it. If you dont, I think youre a little crazy tbh.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't care less, i like the mysteriousness. I don't want to live my life through somebody's personal life.

With that said, I wouldn't mind her being more in depth and honest when speaking on camera since it'll make her more relatable than she is at times, but I don't blame her why she doesn't.

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

I couldn't care less, i like the mysteriousness. I don't want to live my life through somebody's personal life.

With that said, I wouldn't mind her being more in depth and honest when speaking on camera since it'll make her more relatable than she is at times, but I don't blame her why she doesn't.

So you do or dont care? Ultimately weve dealt with a robot version of Brit for almost ten years. Shes recently gotten a lot better but still, its hard to connect as a fan when its so forced. 

Just now, Black_Out said:

So you do or dont care? Ultimately weve dealt with a robot version of Brit for almost ten years. Shes recently gotten a lot better but still, its hard to connect as a fan when its so forced. 

I care but not as much as other people :ponderney:

That's not being closed or mysterious,  it's just growing up and getting mature. Most of us would love to have the 2004 britney attitude but that was so long ago, she was so young and she is a woman now, it doesn't mean she has to be all speechless all the time it's just that she is more serious now. :verycool:

I do watch on Facebook some videos I made when I was a teen with my friends and I feel a bit ashamed for that, it's just growing up and maybe that what happened to her. There's nothing wrong about it. :plzexplain:

What I would love to see is a more professional britney talking about her albums, music videos, lyrics,  the process of recording music,  etc. She always end up talking about Sean, her favorite color, food, and those irrelevant things :boredashell:

yea it does suck that she's so guarded and interviewers can't even ask her whatever they want. obviously there are personal things that she has a right to not talk to us about, but i feel like whenever she gives interviews it's all the same, nothing different and nothing in depth. not saying that she owes it to us to be open, but it would be nice :whitneyshade:

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

That's not being closed or mysterious,  it's just growing up and getting mature. Most of us would love to have the 2004 britney attitude but that was so long ago, she was so young and she is a woman now, it doesn't mean she has to be all speechless all the time it's just that she is more serious now. :verycool:

I do watch on Facebook some videos I made when I was a teen with my friends and I feel a bit ashamed for that, it's just growing up and maybe that what happened to her. There's nothing wrong about it. :plzexplain:

What I would love to see is a more professional britney talking about her albums, music videos, lyrics,  the process of recording music,  etc. She always end up talking about Sean, her favorite color, food, and those irrelevant things :boredashell:

its ok to mature and grow but shes literally done the opposite so im not sure i understand what youre trying to say.

8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I guess. Not in a bad way, people change interests with time.

I'm just glad she's making good music with better quality.

I am to, but this topic isnt about the music. Its about her speaking out. I think most fans feel less liberated and connected to her as they did once before.

Archived