Britney's Underrated talent: Do you wish to hear this in full somehow?

ifuseekari

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

Do you guys remember this?

It saddens me to know that we won't get to hear - this what could have been a great - masterpiece in full tbh :(

loves it. but she probably doesnt even play anymore otherwise we'd be getting lots of videos of her playing, on social media.:squintney:

britney was very manufactured back then so i'd say she learned this for this tv special. boom!:queenriri:

Yeah, I don't think there has been anything she hasn't attempted and mastered in life. She is the best artist this world will ever see. I guess she chose to either be loved and smothered to death like Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Micheal Jackson or just live her life as normal as she can. She doesn't want to pay the price of being a legend and die early. She is our secret gem.  

2 hours ago, Aboumanyouki said:

Yeah, I don't think there has been anything she hasn't attempted and mastered in life. She is the best artist this world will ever see. I guess she chose to either be loved and smothered to death like Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Micheal Jackson or just live her life as normal as she can. She doesn't want to pay the price of being a legend and die early. She is our secret gem.  

omg so true 

23 hours ago, Aboumanyouki said:

you saying she hides her talent b/c she doesn't want to end up like Marilynn, and Elvis?

Archived