MTVs The Challenge

bees2thehunney

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

One of the guys (Theo) quit in elimination and he was brought now from a wire in the jingle/mountains and they said he looked like Britney Spears . That he was only missing the snake. Idk if that was shade lol :giggleney: 

ps. I LOVE THE CHALLENGE !! Favorite show ever

ohh okay gotcha. i thought they were saying how lame he looked for quitting meaning Britney looks lame, but maybe I was just thinking too much into it.  haha i love it too!

10 minutes ago, bees2thehunney said:

ohh okay gotcha. i thought they were saying how lame he looked for quitting meaning Britney looks lame, but maybe I was just thinking too much into it.  haha i love it too!

Thats why I said I didnt know if it was shade. :lostney: but tbh it doesn't really matter since they promote Slumber Party :verycool: more than Britney lol

:gaspney::gaspney::gaspney:

lets talk about the challenge! Who you want to win? I love Tony and Cory since they are nice and so ******* hot:mybodyisready: and I like Jenna and  Kaliah for the same reasons lol 

would love for any of them to win even nicole 

wby?

I couldn't tell if it was shade either, I don't think it was at britney but def at theo, saying he looked like a pop star being lowered to the stage basically lol

Anyway it was cool they said Britney Spears at least 3 times during the show and played a decently long clip of slumber party!

:slayney:

37 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

I couldn't tell if it was shade either, I don't think it was at britney but def at theo, saying he looked like a pop star being lowered to the stage basically lol

Anyway it was cool they said Britney Spears at least 3 times during the show and played a decently long clip of slumber party!

:slayney:

Who you want to win?:shameless:

Archived