Can U All get this through y'all Hard Heads

OCBoy1985

NOBODY sings live at The Superbowl its the one & ONLY event that you're actually encouraged to lip sync!

Whitney, Michael, MC, Janet, Beyonce, Madonna etc all lipped... Gaga sung live but U could barely hear her and she was incredibly outta breath trying to sing and dance .... Xtina also sung live and failed terribly!

IF Britney does the Superbowl and F'n kill it NOBODY is gonna be caring if she lip syncs or not specially when everyone lips the HTS anyways. :smokney2:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga sang live and did incredible, yeah she was a little out of breath towards the end but it didn't detract from her vocals. I wouldn't say you're encouraged to lip sync either? The past few years have been live or mostly live. Obviously I don't expect Britney to sing live if she gets to do it, but realistic prerecorded vocals would be nice and could fool the GP. 

Also the the difference between Britney and other artist lipsycing, is that Britney ALWAYS does it, it's what people expect, so she would be dragged for lip syncing no matter how well she performed.:sassybrit:

17 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

NOBODY sings live at The Superbowl its the one & ONLY event that you're actually encouraged to lip sync!

Whitney, Michael, MC, Janet, Beyonce, Madonna etc all lipped... Gaga sung live but U could barely hear her and she was incredibly outta breath trying to sing and dance .... Xtina also sung live and failed terribly!

I

:weirdmeout:  ?

I know she is a master when it comes to prerecorded vocals but maybe you should watch her performance again because Beyoncé  sung live. 

Coldplay sung live , Prince sung live,  Black eyed peas sung live , Bruno Mars sung live, Bruce Springsteen sung live etc 

Lipsyncing is not the problem though, Madonna's show was amazing. 

- will her team be competent enough for a huge production ? ( without a " It didn't work" ) 

- Choreography 

- and Britney's will

It actually doesn't matter whether she sings live or not, or if people drag her for it.
She could dance like DWADney, sing like Star Searchney, look like Slaveney... and America would still drag her.
They will drag her until her death day and then celebrate her as though she was the perfect pop star that ever happened to pop.
Then they'll call her solo halftime show legendary and how it proved that time in her life Britney was showing America and the world
she was stronger, braver and believed in herself enough to take herself to the Superbowl with no fear of what people might say...
and do what she does best, which is put on an iconic pop spectacle extravaganza for the world.
They will then highlight how Britney was badly criticised for lip-syncing... but then show images or 5 second videos of
Whitney, Janet, Madonna and all the other past legends who lip-synced at the Superbowl as well reminding people she was never the only one.

Unfortunately that's how the world works.
I mean many stars have done stuff that people dragged them for, but time passes and people change their minds.
Its like the world drags them their entire careers, but then once their dead, they redefine their entire careers in a
really positive, inspiring and legendary way. She should do it tbh. She would give an amazing show and we all ******* know it.
Music sales, ticket sales and relevance will also soar for her.

On 2/14/2017 at 3:36 PM, brintyjoan said:

NO. She lipsyncs all the time, so people will not accept it

Like I said NOBODY does the Superbowl live!

I remember Elton John telling Madonna who always sing live to LS and she took his advice too!

U guys are so detached from reality people watch The Superbowl HTS for a F'n spectacle for an amazing performance and over the top productions!

Even the National Anthem which Whitney made it a Top 10 platinum hit was lipped sync LOL

I wouldn't want her doing it simply because her stage presence isn't there all the way right now not just because of the lipping. I just have a hard time believing her and her team would magically do a complete 180 from what we've been seeing in terms of production, choreo, costumes, energy, etc  for superbowl. It's possible but I just don't see it. Even in POM, she walks around the stage standing and posing, looking down for a good portion of the moves. And she's just not good at lipping anymore. She barely opens her mouth sometimes and stops singing altogether at points. Sure superbowl would be cool, but not right now imo

Archived