New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney needs to throw some real shade

Monsah

Her shade is so classy but it's so light and forgettable . She needs some real twitter war to get her back on the spotlight .

Imagine if B10 circulated around the whole " Britney gone mad" image , the controversy would be so huge .However she needs to be so mentally prepared to go through that era , if she was weak then we'd lose her

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is ridiculous. It's like talking to people who've never heard of Britney sometimes - she was the most publicised person on the planet for years and it drove her to her darkest times. She's not wanting to be in every paper like she was then so she definitely isn't about to fake a stupid social media war to get in the papers. 

Learn who Britney is.

2 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

That is ridiculous. It's like talking to people who've never heard of Britney sometimes - she was the most publicised person on the planet for years and it drove her to her darkest times. She's not wanting to be in every paper like she was then so she definitely isn't about to fake a stupid social media war to get in the papers. 

Learn who Britney is.

that's why I said she needs to be mentally prepared to do this gimmick .learn how to read .

Give it month at the most and Britney will be choosing KP as the person she would most like to collab with :selenerz:

Britney is a Queen and I love her for being above all that ****. Do you think a fake dumb hoe has Britney worried? Her new song is one of the worst leads from a female in years. Let her slowly fade into obscurity, she never had any discernable talent anyway...

Archived