Britney & other celebs sign petition for Texas to reject anti-trans bill

DJSLAYZEE

8 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

What's stopping them now?social norms. As for you saying, someone with an intent to ******** assault another person a bill won't stop them. Well Then Why have bills and law in the first place, if people won't just obey. So let's not have law for murderers, ******, or even people that drive recklessly, b/c you know they're going to break the law anyway, in your view

I could've phrased that better, I'm not suggesting there shouldn't be laws if people break the law anyway. I'm just saying with this specific law, there'll be no effect on crime in bathrooms and a law that requires trans people to show ID to use the bathroom is dumb.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mental mystic said:

There are already anti-**** laws? But you're saying once "law" says that men can go into female bathrooms, they will do so and **** women? Your logic is heavily flawed and incoherent.

it definitely, makes it easier to ******** harass women. Just look up the stories for the increased harassment of women in target restrooms.

and of course there are already anti-**** laws duh. Did you not comprehend what I wrote? people are saying, there's no point in making it against the law, when men will **** anyway. But i'm saying, while that's true, we should ensure all safety measure that we can to protect women.

5 hours ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

So you think a man is gunna get into full drag just to **** you in a PUPLIC bathroom?? With camera footage of them getting into the bathroom and then leaving the stone.. Eye witnesses as to what car they were seen leaving in??.... Your fears are unfounded and I'm sorry you feel that way in public bathrooms

well there are stories of men filming women in target restrooms. And its' not rumors either; they are actual police stories.

On 2/14/2017 at 4:58 PM, MykieTheCriminal said:

If your worried about your kids being touched, don't leave them alone with their fathers or uncle... Way more people are ******** by family then strangers.. Let alone in a public bathroom

so just b/c people are more likely to be ******** assualted by family, we shouldn't worry about them being ******** assualted in public restrooms? Why not ensure safety measures for both situations?

4 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

it definitely, makes it easier to ******** harass women. Just look up the stories for the increased harassment of women in target restrooms.

and of course there are already anti-**** laws duh. Did you not comprehend what I wrote? people are saying, there's no point in making it against the law, when men will **** anyway. But i'm saying, while that's true, we should ensure all safety measure that we can to protect women.

Honey, a quick google search showed me the only increase in "harassment" happened due to transphobia. If your goal was really to protect women, you'd be against forcing trans women to use men's washrooms. I highly suggest you do some unbiased research before you start saying things which are rooted in transphobia.

14 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Honey, a quick google search showed me the only increase in "harassment" happened due to transphobia. If your goal was really to protect women, you'd be against forcing trans women to use men's washrooms. I highly suggest you do some unbiased research before you start saying things which are rooted in transphobia.

ha as usual. just b/c I don't want to share a public restroom with men i'm accused of citing transphobia sources. so typical

but here's the articles i'm talking about, but I'm sure i'll just be called a typical homophobe

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/creepy-peepers-target-hit-with-wave-of-men-snooping-on-teens/

http://www.flushtarget.com/incidents/

23 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

ha as usual. just b/c I don't want to share a public restroom with men i'm accused of citing transphobia sources. so typical

but here's the articles i'm talking about, but I'm sure i'll just be called a typical homophobe

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/creepy-peepers-target-hit-with-wave-of-men-snooping-on-teens/

http://www.flushtarget.com/incidents/

Firstly, there's a difference between transphobia and homophobia. Secondly, you're quite literally supporting transphobic propaganda and your arguments are rooted in transphobia, regardless of how you personally feel towards the trans community. This proposed bill prevents transgendered people from using the bathroom they want, it is a transphobic bill and has nothing to do with creepy men filming girls in dressing rooms (who rightly got arrested for voyeurism, according to the article you linked), your "sources" are irrelevant. Now, as I already said, I highly suggest you do some unbiased research before you start saying things which are rooted in transphobia. :kisses:

40 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

so just b/c people are more likely to be ******** assualted by family, we shouldn't worry about them being ******** assualted in public restrooms? Why not ensure safety measures for both situations?

Ok.. When wemon stop leaving kids alone with fathers and uncles.  Then trannys will stop using your bathroom... Literally like 8% of child molestation is done by a stranger .... Also filming you is not ****..

12 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Firstly, there's a difference between transphobia and homophobia. Secondly, you're quite literally supporting transphobic propaganda and your arguments are rooted in transphobia, regardless of how you personally feel towards the trans community. This proposed bill prevents transgendered people from using the bathroom they want, it is a transphobic bill and has nothing to do with creepy men filming girls in dressing rooms (who rightly got arrested for voyeurism, according to the article you linked), your "sources" are irrelevant. Now, as I already said, I highly suggest you do some unbiased research before you start saying things which are rooted in transphobia. :kisses:

my sources aren't irrelevant to the situation b/c my complain is that, I'm not worried about trans men, but straight perverted men who will take advantage of the situation, just like in the articles I posted.

Archived