A friendly reminder, why we never stopped loving Britney!

Marcanthony

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will NEVER tire of watching that Zoe clip, it's sooooooooooo beautiful (and also the one of Pink where she says Britney deserves the world). It's just someone truly sticking up for another person, not to do it for ego or attention, but because it's right. It's nice when you see young artists say 'Oh I love Britney' etc. but this is different, it's so genuine and Zoe really TRULY respects Britney and you can see it. Unlike artists like Katy who pretend to like Britney for attention (Dressing in the denim outfit etc) but then show SUCH a complete, blatant disrespect for her, Zoe is true in what she says. And she said in another interview last yr again about respect, but like she said they didn't really remain friends (obviously both busy, Britney would have been SO busy at that time) but she is still compelled to say these nice things about her, obviously the way Britney treated her has stayed with her and made such an impression, she seems to have such fond memories, I just think it's SO telling that these memories have obviously stuck with her so long and Britney was SO popular back then but as Zoe says, no ego and she remained humble, beautiful :) 

The way Britney has been treated seriously makes me so sad, not just because it's Britney (but I love my Queen obviously) but seriously just to see ANYONE treated that way, it's so awful. I was reading some gossip forum about Katy's comments and most comments were positive to Britney and calling Katy out, someone posted a link in there I'd never seen before though and it almost made me want to cry. I had no idea there was a radio station that was encouraging people to call in and guess the day when Britney would die and you'd get $1000 (and they said commit suicide as well), I was gob smacked. I knew media had prepared her obituary which is also awful but this is like...I couldn't believe it. What other celeb has been treated this way? And people still think it's funny?! I just can't get it tbh. I will never understand what it is about this woman that inspires such vitriol from some people, I know she's made mistakes but so has EVERYONE at some point. 

Archived