Zoe Saldana defends Britney big time!

Prince Ali

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still remember this video. yeah she defended britney with all of her heart. she really is a good person inside out.  we can see that she really cares about britney, and at the end we can see that she was about to cry, but still can control it, but i can see her glad to let it out from her chest. :mcry:

I wonder if she was mad at Britney for accidentally outing to the world that Zoe was pregnant with twins. I remember it was a big deal and there were rumors that Zoe wanted it to be very private that she was pregnant and a full-on surprise to her family that it was twins, and Britney low-key ruined it. :gloria: 'Cause I remember she defended her hardcore a few years ago (think it was this actual interview tbh), and then they were seen everywhere for like a week, even on a flight together, then Britney let it loose that oops she's pregnant, and no more Zoe/Britney news.

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I wonder if she was mad at Britney for accidentally outing to the world that Zoe was pregnant with twins. I remember it was a big deal and there were rumors that Zoe wanted it to be very private that she was pregnant and a full-on surprise to her family that it was twins, and Britney low-key ruined it. :gloria: 'Cause I remember she defended her hardcore a few years ago (think it was this actual interview tbh), and then they were seen everywhere for like a week, even on a flight together, then Britney let it loose that oops she's pregnant, and no more Zoe/Britney news.

never heard of that then. i mean this interview was after that 'supposed alien demo' (its fake demo tho) leaked if not mistaken 2014. shoudnt exhale  made thread about britney ruining zoe's pregnant secret? and i havent run into one. 

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

They were seen everywhere? They just randomly met at a flight and that was it. 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I remember hearing something similar but I don't understand how Britney would know private info like that if Zoe didn't want people knowing lol? But Zoe did an interview last yr where she praised Britney so I think they're all good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS8thqGl4ec

She said again about her respect for her :) 

That's how people respect you when you are good at your work and you are a good person! You can see that no one can change her opinion about Britney and no one can talk bad about her after she finishes. 

I wish some fans were as supportive as her. I believe that a lot of mean critisism comes from the way we express ourself.

For example 'Good performance after all the performances with her being stiff'. That gives the others the right to comment on how stiff she is. What we could say 'That's a great performance! She keeps improving herself'.

Maybe I went a little too deep into it but I had the time LOL :unbelievableney:

Archived