The delusion is real ya'll

Vgameman2011

So I got into a little bit of a Facebook war with people over this Katy Perry thing, and it's ridiculous how delusional some people are. Here are some of the comments:

"Katy perry has had more achievements that Britney and can actually sing without auto tune"

"Katy may not be the best live singer but she's a whole lot better live than your fave. And lets not go there with what Katy has accomplished because at the end of the day, Britards will only bring up album sales." ( I asked this person to provide me a list of her "accomplishments," never got one.)

"Lmfao at the Britards bragging about a Dance Recording grammy. "

"At least Katy sings and actually has a real place in history (first female to have 5 no 1s from the same album, most watched halftime show, 16 consecutive 1s on the dance club charts, 2 Diamond singles, and countless more) vs Britney's little lipsynch battle. Almost everything Britney has done was pretty fake and manufacturered. It's sad Britney never had the guts to try and fail live and own her mistakes. Also i never hear Britney do anything for anyone else."

"Lol Britney has like 1 song anyone even knows the name of. Katy Perry has like 5  songs I have to hear daily"

like ya'll... I can't with people :sofedup: 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived