Anybody here from the golden days of eFG forums??

car

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

I remember that forum, the Miss Cat Ear era was crazy.  I forgot what the backstory was, but I remember some members finding that girl's pictures and used them for fake albums, songs, and tours.  She was a hardcore Britney hater, I think, that posted there.  

Reminds me of a certain exheller :ponderney:

11 hours ago, car said:

OMG YESSSS! That was actually pretty hardcore internet bullying when you think about it. 

Also remember the tattler that would come out every week with the forum news. Oh man...

Yeah it was relentless for a few years too, they went in on her. :ohnoney:  (I even remember someone named Bryan and another member that maybe went by borntoplay being behind most of the attacks.)  It was a highly addicting & popular mess of a forum.  :giggleney:  

I do remember the tattler, do you remember when the forum was hacked and nothing but pics of dead bodies and animals were posted?  I remember being afraid of opening any thread.  :messbye:  But the Chaotic era really killed that forum, I don't remember anything beyond that.  

1 minute ago, Jill Valentine said:

Yeah it was relentless for a few years too, they went in on her. :ohnoney:  (I even remember someone named Bryan and another member that maybe went by borntoplay being behind most of the attacks.)  It was a highly addicting & popular mess of a forum.  :giggleney:  

I do remember the tattler, do you remember when the forum was hacked and nothing but pics of dead bodies and animals were posted?  I remember being afraid of opening any thread.  :messbye:  But the Chaotic era really killed that forum, I don't remember anything beyond that.  

ha! i totally remember b0rntoplay! I think it was him and a member called Orizzle maybe that were doing a lot of the stuff. 

and YES, totally remember those threads. It was scary. Huge photos hahah. You're totally right, I don't remember much post 2004-2005 from there. It turned into the Hollywood forums, and then it really went downhill. 

6 minutes ago, car said:

ha! i totally remember b0rntoplay! I think it was him and a member called Orizzle maybe that were doing a lot of the stuff. 

and YES, totally remember those threads. It was scary. Huge photos hahah. You're totally right, I don't remember much post 2004-2005 from there. It turned into the Hollywood forums, and then it really went downhill. 

Yass! That's who the other person was, Orizzle, I remember that name.  

The last thing I remember getting people excited was when "Mona Lisa" debuted, there was a lot of positive reception to that track, and from there it was all over.  

Archived