Anybody here from the golden days of eFG forums??

car

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Aww yeah ubritney and pop prodigy were my favorites. I remember it was even banned from being mentioned on here just like galaxy and universe were more recently. they would autocorrect to something else. rumor has it someone from here hacked the site and it ended up fading into the background. at the time jordan was getting exclusives from sam too.

the owner kevin ocassionally posts on here. but i do remember and miss those days. all the graphics contests were so much fun.

Yeah I remember there was a lot of hate for BH on there and vis versa and while I really did love Pop Prodigy towards the end a lot of the members became super bitchy.....like people who had been my "friends" on there all the sudden like turned on me and I pretty much stopped posting for fear of getting made fun of.....so while I loved it the final hacking (it had been hacked several times) was almost a blessing in disguise because it gave me a fresh start so to speak lol. 

I don't remember any of the marriage or any of the games that were played. I definitely remember discovering something new almost everyday about Britney. It was very eventful and exciting that's for sure. I wasn't that vocal back then very awkward chubby boy, so mentioning my name on there probably doesn't really matter. 

• 3 months later...
Guest $elfish
On 2/14/2017 at 5:28 AM, DaxCass said:

I'm feeling young af with this thread :umomg:

I wanna know more about it tho :giggleney:

Same:haha:

When I see some of the threads from 2004 :umwtf: 

"Britney looks bloated and fatter" 

"Britney looks nasty in new candids" :weirdmeout:

"R.I.P. Britney Jean Spears" 

"Is her career over?" 

I feel sorry for using the wayback machine tbh. :lostney: And I feel so grateful that I wasn't lurking around in forums back in the day. I get so pressed looking at people hating her all the time. One could think that it was not like that in her prime, but it was... Poor girl :sassybrit:

On 14/02/2017 at 2:04 AM, adamtoner said:

It's actually weird to think of the old days when there was multiple Britney fansites... like SEVERAL.
When she was the most famous and powerful woman on the planet. :brit:

I'm so nostalgic :tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries:

16 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

I remember that forum, the Miss Cat Ear era was crazy.  I forgot what the backstory was, but I remember some members finding that girl's pictures and used them for fake albums, songs, and tours.  She was a hardcore Britney hater, I think, that posted there.  

OMG YESSSS! That was actually pretty hardcore internet bullying when you think about it. 

Also remember the tattler that would come out every week with the forum news. Oh man...

11 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Omg that must've been phenomenal!! Why dont we/jordan do that here so that the new teens in the fanbase like me can live that and you guys re-live it?

for real, that is a childhood!!

haha, not sure how you force a community like that to happen. it was kind of organic- but it was definitely a funny little place. 

7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

What was this ? What did he do ? it sounds juicy. I was a fan but didn't know about any forum untill 2011 :forkit:

he was a huge britney fan who ran one of the biggest britney fansites from around 2000 (maybe) to around 2003 when ITZ was coming out. I remember finding out at the W magazine pictures there, finding TRL ITZ snippets there...I think he even met Britney and got exclusives. 

Then he turned on Britney, said she was a phony, over, etc. I think it was even on CNN 'britney's biggest fansite shuts down'. defs lots of drama.

Archived