Wish Britney showed basic ******* how it's done

coldasfirehotasice123

After Grammy's I couldn't prevent being sick of this all Beyonce show. This women just can't get enough attention I swear she topped Kim K in terms of attention seeking. And Adele tribute (to beyonce) was just so sad, I had so much respect for that girl but it was high school kiss up all the way. First Kanye now Adele what kind of power she has  over them??. Does she runs entire music industry? I can't believe the praise lemonade got  it's one of the worst albums in my opinion this year. If it was delivered by someone like Tinashe or some less famous artist  or even Britney a huge legend it would be sold in 3 copies. I wish Britney performed one more time in one year on "Superbowl"  "Grammy's  and " "VMA's" the way she used to. I know she has it in her she is just too comfortable not taking risk and man she could shut the whole thing if she put more effort in here career and I guess that is what hurt's the most. Ah well one can dream.... :meltdown:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived