Ap? Katy interview clip from Jan 3rd shading Brit.

YouFoundAmy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My God. I can't handle this moron

Honestly all this talk she's doing about having a mental breakdown, she's scared it's going to happen to her, ya know, doth protest too much - "I'm not crazy I'm not crazy!" It's already starting as far as I could tell from her odd behavior at the Grammys. 

Instead of making fun of it she should be praising Britney for how strong she is getting through it!

**** her for real. If I could help make her sales go down I would.

Seriously, what the **** is her problem? Even last night, she made sure to tell her "joke" two separate times and even altered the phrasing to ensure everyone knew who/what she was referring to. 

I really don't ever get irritated over celebrity-type stuff that doesn't affect my life personally in the slightest, but this is ****** up and honestly pisses me off. 

9 hours ago, datbritney said:

i chat believe the extension of the hypocrisy :byebitch:

BTW how can you shade a fellow artist on the red carpet and then on the actual show send a "peace and love" "no hate" message??practice what you preach:ponderney:

the most shocking part is that britney NEVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT HER.:nobitch:

that girl is really a bad soul, and everyone is getting to REALLY know her:trash:

It's not surprising. It made me think of my school days tbh. I was a quiet, shy kid and not a **** stirrer. You'd be surprised at the number of people that'd say or do something *******-ish to me for no reason. Unfortunately I didn't stand up for myself then. There's never gonna be peace if you've got people stirring and starting **** with somebody that HASN'T done a damn thing to them. I'm honest about the people I like. I've liked William Shatner for a lot of years. Can I sit here and honestly say the guy's a nice guy? No. I believe he's had his ******* moments. Too many people have said too many things that line up with each other. I GENUINELY believe Britney's a nice person. She's not into starting or stirring up drama. 

9 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I saw this before and I told you guys on several threads "**** that B&itch" yet most of you ******* don't listen or actually know that this piece of **** has been making jokes about Britney's breakdown for a while. 

I know Britney probably doesn't know about it 'cause she still praises her whenever she gets the chance but she really needs to put this ***** in her place :byebitch: Get your life, Britney. ****** this bish :byebitch:

Bible quote aside, I do wish she'd stand up for herself and shut the ***** down. Being nice to somebody being a ***** doesn't work. I know it from experience. Don't give away your respect like it's a ******* free coupon, another mistake I made in my life. 

3 hours ago, Brichney. said:

This isn't shade, it's bullying. 

And she's honestly old enough to know better. Hell, am I giving out too much credit to assume a 10 year old would know better? Seriously, nobody be an ******* to anybody that's not doing a damn thing to  you. If she acts this way as an adult, I shudder to think how she acted as an actual child....

9 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

This happened last month? She's so gross. There's this weird stigma associated with mental illness but I won't even get into it. Celebrities in particular want to insinuate that Britney is weak and inferior to them because she ended up having a breakdown. I can't imagine dealing with a divorce at my age(25) let alone kids, a massive career, and the media hounding me 24/7. Katy has no boundaries. 

Right or wrong, I see why so many of us (celebrity or regular person) are embarrassed to admit we're having problems. It's just another thing for people to take aim at and make you feel worse than you already do to start with.

12 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

It's not surprising. It made me think of my school days tbh. I was a quiet, shy kid and not a **** stirrer. You'd be surprised at the number of people that'd say or do something *******-ish to me for no reason. Unfortunately I didn't stand up for myself then. There's never gonna be peace if you've got people stirring and starting **** with somebody that HASN'T done a damn thing to them. I'm honest about the people I like. I've liked William Shatner for a lot of years. Can I sit here and honestly say the guy's a nice guy? No. I believe he's had his ******* moments. Too many people have said too many things that line up with each other. I GENUINELY believe Britney's a nice person. She's not into starting or stirring up drama. 

absolutely!!!  you just have to stand by yourself!:donewithit:

Archived