Ap? Katy interview clip from Jan 3rd shading Brit.

YouFoundAmy

I know this might get merged into the 24-page abyss about this topic but I wanted to post this for people to see it seems like January 3rd was when Katy started this.

This Thread is from January 3rd and was retweeted today by Chris Crocker and that's how I found it.

I don't understand what's funny about it and I don't understand people defending her. What happened to Britney was tragic and serious and I'm sure to this day it's something she still has to deal with. Mental illness does not disappear. You get better but you always have to work at it. We have no idea what her mental state is now or how she feels or what diagnosis she had this ***** just needs to shut the **** up. :lessons:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ofshadesofwrong/status/816430819606691840

Sorry I couldn't embed just the clip if someone could figure it out and do that that would be awesome.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, datbritney said:

WHAT???

deaa9172536b0b6f212f350300796fc2.gif

I know I was shocked. I thought maybe she  was saying it again today but I had to follow that thread to figure it out and look at the date I can't believe she's been doing it since then it's obviously planned and something in her mind thinks this is okay and will probably get her publicity or something. 

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I know I was shocked. I thought maybe she  was saying it again today but I had to follow that thread to figure it out and look at the date I can't believe she's been doing it since then it's obviously planned and something in her mind thinks this is okay and will probably get her publicity or something. 

i chat believe the extension of the hypocrisy :byebitch:

BTW how can you shade a fellow artist on the red carpet and then on the actual show send a "peace and love" "no hate" message??practice what you preach:ponderney:

the most shocking part is that britney NEVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT HER.:nobitch:

that girl is really a bad soul, and everyone is getting to REALLY know her:trash:

Just now, datbritney said:

i chat believe the extension of the hypocrisy :byebitch:

BTW how can you shade a fellow artist on the red carpet and then on the actual show send a "peace and love" "no hate" message??practice what you preach:ponderney:

the most shocking part is that britney NEVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT HER.:nobitch:

that girl is really a bad soul, and everyone is getting to REALLY know her:trash:

Britney even said Katy's one of the people she'd invite to her slumber party, on that radio interview like two weeks ago...

I saw this before and I told you guys on several threads "**** that B&itch" yet most of you ******* don't listen or actually know that this piece of **** has been making jokes about Britney's breakdown for a while. 

I know Britney probably doesn't know about it 'cause she still praises her whenever she gets the chance but she really needs to put this ***** in her place :byebitch: Get your life, Britney. ****** this bish :byebitch:

This happened last month? She's so gross. There's this weird stigma associated with mental illness but I won't even get into it. Celebrities in particular want to insinuate that Britney is weak and inferior to them because she ended up having a breakdown. I can't imagine dealing with a divorce at my age(25) let alone kids, a massive career, and the media hounding me 24/7. Katy has no boundaries. 

Archived