Stop with the criticism!

Bxnes

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

did you read the farsi comments? :nydisgust:

I think he removed it because of those. I'm not trying to be negative lol I just saw you here and quoted you that's all it's not related to your post!

no, didn't read. but i've noticed jealous latoya jackson-looking ***** in his comments before. did he really delete the pic tho?

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

no, didn't read. but i've noticed jealous latoya jackson-looking ***** in his comments before. did he really delete the pic tho?

Yes of course he deleted it but I don't know why, that was just a guess. They were so many nasty little girls saying mean **** about Britney and praising Sam, which is stupid because why would he even care about people who have such a dark thoughts! Do people really not realize how they sound? 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Yes of course he deleted. They were so many nasty little girls saying mean **** about Britney and praising Sam, which is stupid because why would he even care about people who have such a dark thoughts! Do people really not realize how they sound? 

weird. i liked that pic better than the one he kept. anyways, this can't go on. he clearly needs someone to take care of his account while he's with britney.

Archived