#katyperryisoverparty trending, Twitter defends Britney

kasavas

51 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Understand what you mean because some people on here say just as nasty, disgusting crap (which makes me mad as well) BUT Katy is a huge celeb with a HUGGGGGE platform, see all her little fans saying 'Oh it's funny it's just a joke!' when you are famous you have a responsibility to watch your words, she encourages her young fans to treat mental illness as a joke and think her comments are ok, and it's also about the 5th time she's made fun of it too. I will admit I'm pleasantly surprised the mainstream media have picked it up and are on Brit's side, finally! 

All i was saying is that people made comments on this for years... celebs and media as well and no one never made a fuzz about it, that always made me mad so im glad they finally doing it. Idgaf about Katy and not by any means are on her side or meen people shouldt say something about what she said... i just meant to say that where have all these people been for the last 10 years thats all. But like you said, FINALLY people pick up on it :verycool:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Because I am pretty sure her fans don't mean to mock her. They're also the ones who support her and defend her. 

Meanwhile, it is obvious Katy is just a shady insecure *****. 

Just because you support and defend someone it give you a right to "make fun" of stuff like that? :ponderney: and some comments are just rude and disgusting and its not okay... period.

And read the above post.. idgaf about Katy i just think its funny that all of a sudden its worth saying something when this is something that happens all the time. By media and celebs as well not just the gp. 

6 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Just because you support and defend someone it give you a right to "make fun" of stuff like that? :ponderney: and some comments are just rude and disgusting and its not okay... period.

And read the above post.. idgaf about Katy i just think its funny that all of a sudden its worth saying something when this is something that happens all the time. By media and celebs as well not just the gp. 

It's never too late. What's your point anyway? That people should stop calling Katy for her ****? 

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

All i was saying is that people made comments on this for years... celebs and media as well and no one never made a fuzz about it, that always made me mad so im glad they finally doing it. Idgaf about Katy and not by any means are on her side or meen people shouldt say something about what she said... i just meant to say that where have all these people been for the last 10 years thats all. But like you said, FINALLY people pick up on it :verycool:

Yeah I get what you're saying, like I said I'm surprised the media even cares and is being positive towards Britney. It seems to have changed, like last yr there was a few good really positive articles about Britney and saying how bad 2007/08 media coverage was. I guess people attitude might be changing, of course a lot of people will never care or change their attitude to Britney, but some are which is good. Sad it took people nearly 10 yrs to realise relentlessly hounding/mocking a mentally unstable woman (at the time) for over 2 yrs was not right :sofedup:

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

It's never too late. What's your point anyway? That people should stop calling Katy for her ****? 

havent you read what i said? NO... i just think its funny that people all of a sudden hear what she saying... where was all those people when others said similar stuff, thats it. 

5 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeah I get what you're saying, like I said I'm surprised the media even cares and is being positive towards Britney. It seems to have changed, like last yr there was a few good really positive articles about Britney and saying how bad 2007/08 media coverage was. I guess people attitude might be changing, of course a lot of people will never care or change their attitude to Britney, but some are which is good. Sad it took people nearly 10 yrs to realise relentlessly hounding/mocking a mentally unstable woman (at the time) for over 2 yrs was not right :sofedup:

exactly, i agree with every word. :verycool:

4 hours ago, Melinda said:

Its great that people say this BUT.... people joke about this shaving her head and being crazy to this day ALL THE TIME, but all of a sudden when Katy say this, its not cool at all and everyone is on Britney side, where have some of you out there been for the last 10 years? :byebitch: ofc people have defended her to but i love how its all of a sudden a big no no to joke about when even some of her fans still do it:ponderney:

Because we could never get their attention. The only reason why we got attention this time is because the Swifties who are always looking for a reason to drag Katy joined in and helped get it to trend. 

Not the first time Katy has said this and we've had tweeted her/meltdowns on exhale. Didnt get this much attention.  It also helped that the Grammys is a highly watched event. 

Just now, Melinda said:

I don't agree with the insults but she has to know mental illness is not a subject she can freely joke about. It's not just about Britney, and she said it on TV. 

19 hours ago, kasavas said:

She basically said she takes care of her mental state and she hasn't shaved her head yet

I suffer from depression and anxiety. I don't really know what I could've done differently to avoid the **** I've went through since I was a kid. I don't really see what I could've done. It's like walking into ******* quicksand and sinking. It's not like it's something that can be cared for and pampered like it's hair. I hate using that example but it's the only thing that's coming to my mind. 

I ask this, who would love to have mental health problems? Everybody raise your hand if you could WILLINGLY choose to have mental health problems. Yeah, I thought so. Not like it's getting something fun like a cookie or a million dollars. Sometimes **** just happens.  I just wish ignorant people like Katy would think before opening their mouths.

Archived