#katyperryisoverparty trending, Twitter defends Britney

kasavas

So much love is still out there :bpout:

Συζήτηση

@ Britney stans, swifties got your back. #KatyPerryIsOverParty

#KatyPerryIsOverParty joking about mental illnesses isn't funny, it never has been funny, it never will be funny, stop saying it's 'a joke'

Tweet

Συζήτηση

Um... @katyperry mocked the mental illness of someone who went through a really dark time. That wasn't cool. At. All. #KatyPerryIsOverParty

#KatyPerryIsOverParty don't claim to have had to take time out for mental health then diss someone who suffered very harshly

#KatyPerryIsOverParty you can't diss Britney for falling and rising back to the top just because you've always been a waster @katyperry

Συζήτηση

#KatyPerryIsOverParty mental health is not to joke about Katy !

Tweet

Συζήτηση

Katy perry does know she's like Katy perry, right? Like, calm down. #KatyPerryIsOverParty

Katy Perry is trash. she made fun of mental illnesses. Why d

oesihee keep trying to be relevant? sit down.

we keep thinking about the haters and we forget about the general public. We think they see Britney as a "crazy" person, a has-been. Yet here they are, not only proving that they understand what Britney went through, but respecting her legacy calling her the queen and stuff. We often hear what the haters have to say, without paying attention to the actual general p:bpout:ublic.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, that's really cool. said:

I wish Britney would take a picture of her Grammy and caption it "I love Katy Perry" :staysalty:

:orangu: Screaming nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Imagine if she used the hashtags #KatyPerryIsOverParty #SomethingKatyHasYetToAchieve #ChainedToTheFloppage

giphy.gif

Its great that people say this BUT.... people joke about this shaving her head and being crazy to this day ALL THE TIME, but all of a sudden when Katy say this, its not cool at all and everyone is on Britney side, where have some of you out there been for the last 10 years? :byebitch: ofc people have defended her to but i love how its all of a sudden a big no no to joke about when even some of her fans still do it:ponderney:

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

Its great that people say this BUT.... people joke about this shaving her head and being crazy to this day ALL THE TIME, but all of a sudden when Katy say this, its not cool at all and everyone is on Britney side, where have some of you out there been for the last 10 years? :byebitch: ofc people have defended her to but i love how its all of a sudden a big no no to joke about when even some of her fans still do it:ponderney:

Understand what you mean because some people on here say just as nasty, disgusting crap (which makes me mad as well) BUT Katy is a huge celeb with a HUGGGGGE platform, see all her little fans saying 'Oh it's funny it's just a joke!' when you are famous you have a responsibility to watch your words, she encourages her young fans to treat mental illness as a joke and think her comments are ok, and it's also about the 5th time she's made fun of it too. I will admit I'm pleasantly surprised the mainstream media have picked it up and are on Brit's side, finally! 

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

Because I am pretty sure her fans don't mean to mock her. They're also the ones who support her and defend her. 

Meanwhile, it is obvious Katy is just a shady insecure *****. 

Archived