Fans all around the WORLD- 3rd single ACTION!

criminal777

15 Feb: # WE WANT 3. single !!! we deserve one more single from this amazing album.

We begin action: tweets on twitter, comments on Instagram, messages on Instagram, facebook .... comments on the official profile of Britney Spears, the profile of the Britannica, the profile of RCA, Larry, if you know, Kareen .... but the most important thing is that it runs from 15 Feb to 19 Feb.

Every day we send the message that we want the third single.
This era, we get only one good video clip, urgently needs to capture the third spot and stay curent in media.

All fans around the world ! We deserve this !!!

(Gaga has worse out on youtube of Make Me Slumber Party and who were fairly current and yet somehow passed OK, Make Me is top20 USA

the most important now is  to get the third single and the third video clip ....

I LOVE ME DOWN or Change Your Mind team, but that does not matter in this action.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is really shame for icon like her to have 2 singles from album

madonna have not so good album sales last 15 years, when brit sold 30 million WW from one album, madonna sold 5 million....but she always did her music curent, and always have more then 3-4 video clips....that is strategy to stay actual....to have something new....and to be in all media, that is good promotion for brend when you have something new...and she need to do better video clips....since pretty girls was OK, make me bad, slumber party good start to have just like before...amazing video clips...

Glory is amazing album....and really good songs, amazing songs...so much potentional hits...

Love me down, change your mind, do you wanna come over, liar.....and she have 2 singles only... 

it is better with no album if they will did like did with one of the best POP albums in the years - Glory

Archived